FS: LG V20 (H910) 64GB ( Unlocked ) - $180 shipped / $160 pick-up (91789)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
Local pick-up in Los Angeles County, 91789

LG V20 (H910) Unlocked 64GB (Grey) - $160 local pick-up / $180 shipped *SOLD*
Device is in excellent working condition and factory reset. It is not rooted. Bezels are perfect and the screen has very light scratches. Includes its original box, manual, official LG battery, official LG quick charging cable and AC adapter, used Incipio case, and a 3D printed charging dock. The battery charges quickly and holds its charge, but will deplete quickly under frequent use, so I'd recommend a new battery if it doesn't get you through your day.

Purchased from AT&T in November 2016 and unlocked. Full specs here.

Pictures:
Back1.jpg box_inside.jpg box1.jpg case.jpg chargindock.jpg front1.jpg front2.jpg

Warranties & Returns:

Everything is tested and confirmed to be in excellent working condition immediately prior to being listed for sale. I will accept returns and honor full refunds of DOA items or "received not as described items" up to 72 hours after buyer's receipt of the merchandise. Also willing to negotiate partial refunds if the buyer would rather keep the merchandise, but a material flaw was not described. Please thoroughly test and examine merchandise upon receipt for the smoothest possible transaction and remediation.

If you have any questions about this policy, please PM or post your question here.
If any issues arise during/after our deal, please contact me directly before leaving feedback. I'm always willing to work things out! :)
Payment & Heatware:

I accept cash (local-pick up), non-CC Paypal / Google Wallet
Items are located in Walnut, California 91789
Heatware is under SPARTAN VI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back