FS: LG Ultrawide Monitor - 34UM95-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etherton

Will Bang for Poof
Heatware: eth3rton

I purchased this on 02/03/15 from NewEgg. I will include a copy of the invoice. It is in excellent condition and has no issues. I am currently using it with the system in my signature - connected via Display Port. I have read that there is an issue with it and DP 1.2 but I have not experienced that myself. No dead pixels. It will be shipped packaged extremely well in the original box that it came in. I kept all the original packaging.

Links: Amazon - $888, NewEgg - $999 & B&H - $799

$450 shipped via FedEx or UPS to confirmed lower 48 addresses only. No thread-crapping, holds or dibs - listing on a few forums and local. No offers at this time.

Reason for selling: Bought a Acer Predator XB321HK 32”

I noticed some marks on the outside chrome bezel. I must have done that when I moved it a few weeks ago. They are on the outside edge and really hard to get a photo of but will try to get something soon.

Trades: Canon 24-70 f/4 L

Specs:

• 3440 x 1440, 5ms GTG
  • DFC 5,000,000:1 (1000:1)
  • SRGB 99%
  • HDMI, Display Port, ThunderBolt
  • Mac Compatible, Screen Splitter
Photos:

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Its so hard not to buy this, I just sold mine to NIZMOZ because I bought a car..

)':

Bump for an amazing monitor, I would do alot of things to get mine back, and gaming on it is an ABSOLUTE beauty.

bump for you. :) Great monitor for multi tasking as long as you hotkey swapping windows around.

I bought one of these last month for my office, at $699 on sale. It's incredible.

It's a steal at this price.

*edit: I'll take it if it's still available, ygpm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back