FS: LG G Flex 2 (Sprint Version)

Master_Pain

Supreme [H]ardness
Selling my old G Flex 2, phone is in good condition, has always had a case and screen protector. Case corners are broken from doing its job. Just the normal wear and tear on the phone. Pictures upon request, (I am being lazy and don't care if I sell it lol). I will throw in the charging stand I have for it too.

$75 Shipped OBO
Heat is under my forum name.

Selling my old G Flex 2, phone is in good condition, has always had a case and screen protector. Case corners are broken from doing its job. Just the normal wear and tear on the phone. Pictures upon request, (I am being lazy and don't care if I sell it lol). I will throw in the charging stand I have for it too.

$75 Shipped OBO
Heat is under my forum name.

Any idea if its unlocked or will take a T-mobile or ATT Sim?

The G Flex 2 is not GSM unlocked and Sprint keeps it that way (for domestic aka USA purposes). It can be unlocked rather easily with some instructions found at XDA Developers - I know this because I own an LS996 myself and did it within 20 mins of getting it from someone off craigslist and I use it with T-Mobile without issues. No it's not perfect, but it does work, and it does support T-Mobile's LTE on Band 4 and Band 12.

Back