FS: Lenovo Laptops! T460 i5 16GB, 2x P50 i7 16GB w/ Nvidia Quadro, P51 i7 16GB w/ Nvidia Quadro

Warrior

[H]F Junkie
Hello Fellow [H]!,

I have for sale 4 Used Lenovo Thinkpad laptops. All of them work great, and have a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro 20H2 activated on them (OEM Activation). They are fully updated with drivers and all, ready to run. They all come with 170W Power adapters as well (overkill for the T460, lol, I know sorry), and of course are NOT BIOS locked (It's a common question). They all have good batteries as well.

Please keep in mind, I will be including shipping in the prices. I will be shipping these USPS Insured, so shipping is $20+ each for each of them. Please keep that in mind when sending me offers. :) And, of course, discount for multiple machines purchased. Willing to trade for GPUs only.

*I include a condition rating scale, that is honest. But, with used machines, they will never be 10/10, as that's dishonest to me. Only Brand New in box is a 10/10, let's be real. :) *

My Heatware: Warrior (138)

Here are the machines, and specs, as well as price shipped (OBO). PLEASE send me questions if you have any. I will be putting up pictures later, and can provide more on request.

Lenovo Thinkpad T450S - SOLD
- Condition: 9/10 fantastic condition inside, 8.5/10 very decent condition outside
- i5 5300u 2.3Ghz (2.9Ghz Boost)
- 8GB DDR3 SO-DIMM (4GB Soldered. 4GB Stick)
- 256GB SSD
- 14" 1080P IPS Screen
- FingerPrint reader
- Webcam
- Includes Charger

Last edited:
Back