FS: Lenovo Chromebook N22 11.6" / Z77 i7 Combo / AM3+ Sabertooth / FX8310

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Lenovo N22 Chromebook - SOLD
I purchased from Newegg in November 2016. The link is the exact model I purchased. It is in excellent condition and shows virtually no signs of use. It will ship in the original box with original AC adapter. Battery lasts approx. 10-12 hours of "normal" use. 4GB of RAM compared to some of the cheaper Chromebooks. Never tried running Chrouton or anything like that. I would keep it, except I need Windows for a project, and I don't really need two laptops. Rarely left my home and was used as a couch surfer in a non-pet, non-child household.

Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 - Keeping
Currently in use but will decomission prior to shipping. Comes with Box and accessories including I/O shield, manual, and SLI bridge. Updated to latest bios which allows booting from NVMe drives via an adapter card. NOTE: After a power disconnect it will occasionally flash the CPU LED and fail to boot, however, disconnecting the 24-pin power connector and letting it sit will fix the issue and it will boot. Other than that, no issues. Hands down the best AM3+ board I used out of about 10 of them. Windows 10 Pro was installed on the motherboard, so you should just be able to use the Media Creation Tool and install away.

AMD FX 8310 AM3+ 95W 8 Core CPU OEM - Keeping
Great little 8-core chip running on 95W. Purchased from TigerDirect back in the day. Seems to be an OEM only type part that hit a few retail channels. Bare CPU. Can include a Hyper 212+ for $15 if you need a cooler.

If you want both the board and CPU, $135 shipped!

COMBO: MSI Z77A-GD65 + Intel i7 2600 - SOLD
This has been running in my Home Server for the last two years without issue. The only "problem" is that the USB3 front panel connector on the motherboard has cracked plastic around it. Front USB3 works fine...it's a cosmetic issue. Comes with original box and I/O shield. Other accessories will be included as I find them.

WTB/WTTF:
1x4GB DDR3 SoDIMM for a Lenovo X220
Cheap (preferably passively cooled) PCIe video card
i7 4790K

Paypal - [email protected]
Heatware - kirbyrj - 203-0-0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back