FS Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro 13” i7/16GB/512GB

sean53154

Limp Gawd
I have a still very usable on the latest Catalina OS, Late 2013 13” Retina MacBook Pro. Has the quad core i7, 16GB RAM, 512Gb Apple SSD. Includes MagSafe 2 charger. 80ish cycles on the battery. Spent much of its life plugged in to a thunderbolt docking station.

Has a few dings and such on the exterior case as shown in the album, but also includes Speck Products Satin Black shell, which looks really slick. Also includes a Moshi silicone keyboard skin which has kept the keyboard really clean.

Don’t let its model year fool you - I upgraded to a 2019 i9 MBP, and for most activities, I really wonder if I needed to upgrade as this unit is damn near as responsive in most tasks. But alas, the money is spent, and hopefully I get as much long trouble free time out of my new one as I have out of this unit.

Comes with a clean updated install of Catalina, or a previous version of MacOS if you prefer.

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/2198/to

Asking $550 delivered or reasonable offer/partial/full trades, signature will be required. If you are interested in the CalDigit Thunderstation 2 Thunderbolt dock as well, we can work something out.

Here is the image album, I’ve tried to be as thorough as I can in detailing its condition. Interior is in super shape including keyboard, top case, screen.

Album:

Bump for a great piece of hardware. (y) My wife has I think the i5 version of this and I upgraded the ram to 16GB and the storage to a 1TB WD Black a few years ago. It's still a great tool even today, and I'm sure once I swap that 1TB for a 1TB ssd it will be very close to the macbook pro that I got my wife as an upgrade.

Back