FS: T430 Laptops with SSDs + 8GBs of RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a W510 and have been looking into a W530 or W540. I am curious about the display as to my knowledge there was never a Lenovo offered or aftermarket mod for a 1080p IPS screen for the T530/W530. If I am wrong please correct me as that would be a huge purchase driver.

I own a W510 and have been looking into a W530 or W540. I am curious about the display as to my knowledge there was never a Lenovo offered or aftermarket mod for a 1080p IPS screen for the T530/W530. If I am wrong please correct me as that would be a huge purchase driver.
You know what... Let me look into it more.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention! I could be wrong... The screen is definitely amazing on this machine. Especially after you use the integrated spectrophotometer :)

Edit: I looked it up and sure enough the screen is not IPS and is the FHD panel. The post has been updated. Thanks for letting me know.

By the way... I would NOT get a W540... I work with many of these machines. If you want to go with the newer style of those machines, get the W541. Lenovo made a 1-off because of the trackpad being terrible on the W540/T440s.

Or you can just get my W530 :) it's loaded!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Can that 530 run Tekken 7? I'm looking at the specs and it looks like it might. I'm not familiar with laptop video cards. Feel free to run it by canirunit.com. :)

Can that 530 run Tekken 7? I'm looking at the specs and it looks like it might. I'm not familiar with laptop video cards. Feel free to run it by canirunit.com. :)
Lol...Uh. Well, the minimum GPU specs for that game is a GTX 660.... And comparing a Quadro K1000m to a 660 shows a GTX 660 about 5x+ faster.

So, I would say, yes, but probably not enjoyable. Lol :D

What are the battery conditions on the T430's, and do they come with a charger?
They definitely come with chargers. The battery's are in good condition according to Lenovo Battery manager.

Bump for great justice. Doing a trade with Warrior here. Great guy to do business with, cant wait to check this nice little laptop out!

Thanks for the rep man! Surprised these things are still here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back