FS: Laptop, Wii, DSi, games & more

misan-thrope

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling some stuff to clean out my house and pay off some bills.
SOLD
Asus 11.6" X200 touchscreen laptop
4gb RAM, 320GB HDD, touch, Celeron 1007u. Couple super minor scuff marks on the lid, screen is 100% scratch free. I have wiped the machine so it is back to Win8 as it came from the factory.
I used this for about 3 months but found I was using my tablet 90% of the time so it has been sitting in its box for the last couple of months waiting for me to get around to selling it.

2) Black DSi with box, case and Peggle game
I have had this since the DSi first came out, not sure what firmware it is running as I haven't connected it to the internet in quite some time. Screens always had protectors on them so they are minty fresh, I have removed said protectors as they were quite beat up.
Rest of unit is in very good condition, some scuff marks but no scratches and works fine. Got a 3DS XL so no need for this anymore. I think I have another pack of them and will include them if I can find them. Comes with box, case, game case (holds 4 games) and charger.
$60 shipped
3) Nintendo Wii with box, composite cable, wii mote + nunchuck
I have had this since it first came out, waited in line at Target for over 14 hours to get it actually. It will NOT come with Wii Sports as well I lost said game. Very good condition, some scuff marks on the top/side depending on its orientation. Running up to date firmware as I had to update it to load off my saves to my Wii U.
$50 shipped
5) Scangauge E OBDII scanner and trip computer
Excellent condition Scangauge, this is the little brother to the 2. It can read all codes, along with track things such as fuel, mileage, TPS, timing etc. I used this for a few years in my Si, but I have a GTI now that has this basically built in.
Goes new on Amazon for between $80-100
$50 shipped
6) Diabolical Box DSi game
Played and beat it, awesome game if you are into puzzle games. Comes with case, manual and game. No code.
$12 shipped
7) Star Wars Complete saga DSi game
Never really got into these games, I know they are fun but not my cup o' tea. This might have 20 minutes of play time on it.
$12 shipped
I will be putting more stuff in here as I clear out me house.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/26817776@N08/sets/72157645373749333/
See here for pics. DSi and laptop will have pics loaded later tonight.
Heat under my name

Last edited:
Back