FS: Lamarth's Closet Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamarth

Limp Gawd
Cleaning out the closet and found some things that hopefully someone would have a use for.

First up- ASRock Intel G31MS R2.1 G31 chipset mini-ATX motherboard. Runs LGA 775 Intel CPUs. Brand new,
never powered up. I bought it thinking that I was going to need to replace my current mobo but found out
that my powersupply had taken a dump on me, so it was never used. $50 + shipping.
http://www.asrock.com/MB/overview.asp?Model=G31M-S%20R2.0

fz1f.jpg

Bubble light- Blue, about 6" long. Never used, still in blister pack. $5 + shipping.

97r7.jpg

Kingston Hyper-X DDR2 2G (2x1G) DRAM KHX5400D2K2/1G. $20 + shipping.

ata6.jpg

NoiseControl EWMS Fan Voltage Control and Splitter. Slightly used (wound up using another
controller- works fine from what I remember) $25 + shipping.

2e2c.jpg

Dynex Gigabit PCI Adapter- with lo-profile bracket. Used- worked fine when pulled. Make a offer + shipping.

t0dy.jpg

5 1/4" floppy disk drive. As far as I know it did work when pulled (which was a long time ago). Make a offer + shipping.

c0ir.jpg

D5 water pump complete (missing connector). Bought it off of someone here on Hardforum years ago - the
pump motor I'm not sure if its ok- also I think the housing has a leak or some issue- I can't remember the
story behind it. So I'm selling it for 'parts', and because of that it's being sold as-is and is except from
my DOA policy (because I'm not sure if the motor works or not) - $5 + shipping.

znej.jpg

D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N router. Briefly used (used to diagnose a network issue I had) and when used it
worked fine. Includes all extras that came with it from the factory. $25 + shipping.

ydp7.jpg

And by the way I'll be more than happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases.

The Fine Print: Continental US only. I'll accept
either Paypal (delivered only to verified addresses) or USPS money orders. Non-electronics sold as-is,
no returns. The electronics I'll give a 7-day guarantee (beginning at day of delivery) against being DOA (buyer
pays return postage). Heat: Lamarth, Ebay: Lamarth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back