FS: 1tb NVME, HP Probook 450 G6 15.6", 64GB DDR4 (2x32) , Nvidia 730 Videos cards

Bump PMs replied , getting caught up one job ha. All items have been shipped to everyone and received! Some 8gb 580/570 coming up for listing soon.

Morning bump , added full xps system and testing some more video cards now, sold 1080 mini

Afternoon / Eve bump been working on house all day but hey I learned how to fix a deck so there is that ugh...

Morning bump, lowered some prices etc... I will be working most of the weekend but will do my best to reply to anyone!

Bump and adjusted some prices, returning pm as I can , got a good corneal abrasion over the weekend and boy is it fun days!

Morning bump , updated sold items! Thanks for the purchases everyone , updated some prices and added some more 580s (wishing I would have gotten around to working on them earlier but eh its the world).

Morning bump (its been a hell of a week...) I'll update more later sold RX 570! Updated price on the Dell 8950

Afternoon bump I'll add more soon, Updated 580s , re pasted them didn't like the temps.

Bump , more sales! Thanks everyone, still have some systems and the 3070. Will update when I can , hobbling on a fractured ankle currently!

Morning bump, not much left currently the Strix 580 and I'm working on some others, made some sales thanks everyone!

Back