FS: 1tb NVME, HP Probook 450 G6 15.6", 64GB DDR4 (2x32) , Nvidia 730 Videos cards

Morning Bump added 1070ti , trying to organize removed place holders to stop confusion till i can get more cards listed.

Bump sold some more updated, I'll have some misc parts up here in a bit as well. I think I caught up with everyones PM

Talking myself out of trying to low ball the 1070. Lol

Bump for a good seller. Bought an amd card a couple weeks ago and it's been working great. Thanks!

Bump just got another 1070 back from evga rma and another coming the end of the weekish

Morning Bump, added second 1070 , have some z270 boards up soon, and probably one or 2 low end cpus

Morning bump sorry took a bit of a break from spending time on the net but wanted to bump this , more info to come and I'll catch up on PM.

Trying to get rid of some extra hardware etc. Feel free to make offers worst I can say is no Please know I try to keep low prices but remember when hitting me with a lowball that paypal and shipping comes out of the amounts you send!

I'm going through all my stuff tonight to make a complete list I have hard drives etc I need to get rid of.

(More detailed pics on request box pics at bottom along with time stamp etc)

View attachment 58856

"Buy my stuff.. in Video Professor voice..."

Heatware

Vanilla_Heat - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

PayPal preferred but I can also take Crypto etc!

Shipped from 28904

(Unless noted all cards were used for mining) All cards will be re-flashed to stock bios

*will be updating in a few days cleaning and testing another batch of cards*

1x EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2, No mining SPECS fresh from RMA , seal broken to test just in case! , just 3dmark'd this morning and ready to go. 200.00 (Still under warranty as well I'll screen shot soon)

1x EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW DT GAMING, 08G-P4-6274-KR, 8GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & RGB LED (still sealed)

Warranty (340 days left) SPECS PICS 205.00 Shipped
1x Asus Strix Vega 64 No mining SPECS fresh from RMA Plain box Asus didn't feel the need to give me a nice box for it but great card is currently playing Overwatch. 200.00 Shipped its a bit heavy.

1070ti Rig (200cfm fans were blowing on these cards since day one) a little dust on top in picture from pulling jarring the rack etc.

PIC

2x MSI Aero 1070ti 8gb (blower style see pics) 225 Shipped Each , but open to offers bulk etc.

1x Msi Aero 1070 8gb (blower) 190 Shipped

1x Gigabyte 1070ti 8gb Aorus 225 Shipped

1x Gigabyte 1070 8gb G1 Gaming 195 Shipped

(Unless noted all cards were used for mining) All cards will be re-flashed to stock bios

Motherboards CPUs & Combos

I'll have a bunch of motherboards up here soon they are just sitting in a pile needing homes!
send on private

Reactions: PS78
like this
Just letting everyone know I'm trying to catch up on PM , had a major accident (well not accident got hit by a friggin drunk driver while not even on the road! Kids are okay and I just was too out of it to catch up to everyone *nothing was pending shipping etc so everyone is good I will update more this afternoon*

Last edited:
Morning bump , added 1080 I'm still replying to everyone a ton of interest in the Vega I had listed but trying to give everyone the chance in order!

Just letting everyone know I'm trying to catch up on PM , had a major accident (well not accident got hit by a friggin drunk driver while not even on the road! Kids are okay and I just was too out of it to catch up to everyone *nothing was pending shipping etc so everyone is good I will update more this afternoon*

Hope everything works out for you and the fam bud.

Free good luck bump - car collisions are no joke, and drunk drivers are the goddamned worst. Glad you're safe.

Stopping by to leave a vouch for Vanilla Heat. Got my 1070 today and couldn't be happier. Super fast shipping. Thank you sir.

Back