FS : KNC Titan 310MH with PSUs

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
I have a KNC titan that has been running pretty stable for the last 1+ years, it hashes at 310-320MH stable, it can run up to 350MH, but one core started acting up a bit, it seems that getting the gentarkin firmware could get it back, though I'm no longer interested in running it as I don't have the power to run it + the ACs in my place during the summer :).

the power supplies are a Corsair GS 860 and an EVGA SuperNova G2 1300W.

Shipping will be figured out once I know where it's going, but for ballparking, I'd say about $100-150 for insured international. I still have the original packaging that it came in, so shipping won't be a problem.

It's located close to Toronto Canada, pick up is also available if you're close enough :) Asking price with power supplies, is $3200 USD ,

I do have heatwear under DigiGTZ though I don't use it often, as I normally use redflagdeals.com forums for selling, which has it's own feedback system, and my username on there i bananaX.

For payment: BTC is an option, as well as paypal, and Email Money Transfer, WU is also an option.

Here are some pics!

d493dM4.jpg

Vfo6OD8.jpg

HiDUT3O.png

KX5Byzt.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS but I think your asking price is way off. You also might want to try ebay to sell.

GLWS but I think your asking price is way off. You also might want to try ebay to sell.

I'm using ebay as a guide, between march till now, a few have sold, one for $4k USD , and most are hashing at a lower rate ! Anyway, I'm always open to offers.

(I will go to ebaysoon...) 10% final sale fee is scaring me away.

Back