FS: Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 and 2 glass/metal speaker stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixeleet

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm selling a full and working Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 speaker set. I moved into a new apartment and I can't set up 5.1 properly. You get everything except the original box and manual - speakers (4 sats and 1 center), control pod, sub/amp, and cables. I've never had any issues with these speakers, so no blown amp, snaps, pops, etc. The entire set is in mint condition.

wAzgZ.jpg

There are a few minor scuff marks and dents of which I've taken pictures. The side-grills of the sub have been pushed in, but not dented. You can remove them and push them back out.
Low-bandwidth warning: these pictures are not resized.
  • Top of a sat: link
  • Top of the sub: link
  • Front top-right corner: link
  • Front bottom-left corner: link
  • Rear bottom-right corner: link

Lastly, I'll throw in 2 glass/metal speaker stands that I previously used for the rear channels. I don't have pictures of them because they're dissembled, but they have a solid glass base with the rest of the stand made out of metal. The glass is scratch free and the metal parts have normal wear-and-tear where the pieces come together, but these parts are hidden once assembled.

I'm asking for $200 + shipping (OBO) for the speaker set and stands. If you live near Redmond, WA, free shipping (i.e. pick-up) :)

How much is shipping to 33125. I love the sound quality of this set over Logitech Z5500. BTW how old is this set?

How much is shipping to 33125. I love the sound quality of this set over Logitech Z5500. BTW how old is this set?

I've owned this set for about 5 years, but I haven't used it in the past two years except to test it a few weeks ago to make sure it still works. There's nothing wrong with it, I was just out of the country.

Also, shipping to 33125 is $60 since it's completely on the other side of the US and this set is over 50 lbs. I might be able to get a discount through FedEx since I have family that work for them here.

EDIT: For now, the discounted shipping option will add substantial delay to the shipping date.

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale buddy, I can attest to the quality of these speakers, great sound and hard to find surround set for computer..

Bump for an amazing set of speakers. I'm currently using these and their awesome in 5.1

Bump.

I had this exact setup. It is awesome.:D
I never had any problems with the Rev2 Ultras.

I have since sold the bass/receiver and now use the speakers with a small Yamaha 5.1 receiver. The speakers are very good and nearly worth the price alone!

I only did that to accomidate the optical out of my XBox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back