FS: Iphone X 64gb Silver At&t

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUH? thats like selling at break even price. Color me surprised.

prolly to make a small profit?

usualy no profit here unless someone bought it under contract which is unlikely these days. Out the door price on this thing is 999.99 + 100 in taxes.

usualy no profit here unless someone bought it under contract which is unlikely these days. Out the door price on this thing is 999.99 + 100 in taxes.
why sell a phone he doesnt even have yet then? lol i would just cancel the order if theres not even any room to nake a dime

why sell a phone he doesnt even have yet then? lol i would just cancel the order if theres not even any room to nake a dime

Ah I see. That's why the 11/3 confirmed is there.

Hmm that is a bit unusual though. Maybe there's a restocking fee if he cancels or something?

Doesn't this thread go against a few rules here?

FSFT Rules said:
(3) No Price or "interest" CHECKS
'cause it's just checking to see about interest.

FSFT Rules said:
(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (Trading for cash still means FS.)
since it's asking for bids, basically.

FSFT Rules said:
(9) No AUCTION style posts.
which this thread qualifies for pretty sure considering the "open to offers" aspect of it.

and maybe:

FSFT Rules said:
(26) No selling of items that are not 100% LEGALLY OWNED and possessed by the seller. This includes items leased, rented, financed, stolen, or that have any sort of lien against them.
since the item in question isn't really available yet? I mean technically what the OP is selling is a pre-order ticket, not the actual iPhone X, right?

Maybe?

Doesn't this thread go against a few rules here?

'cause it's just checking to see about interest.

since it's asking for bids, basically.

which this thread qualifies for pretty sure considering the "open to offers" aspect of it.

and maybe:

since the item in question isn't really available yet? I mean technically what the OP is selling is a pre-order ticket, not the actual iPhone X, right?

Maybe?

Everything is good other than not having possession of the phone. That really boils down to history of sellers. I have no issue making a deal and holding off payment until the item is in possession. But everything else seems okay to me. Price is mentioned and he is open to offers, nothing wrong with that. But Open to offers and 1100 min contradict one another for sure though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back