FS: iPhone 7 128gb Verizon (unlocked).

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltTabbins

Fully [H]
$300 shipped.

Gallery:
https://imgur.com/a/lyRBQIK

Selling my sister in laws iPhone 7. Its matte black 128gb Verizon model. The Verizon iphone 7's are unlocked but please double check with your carrier to make sure the model number works with your service.

The phone is in great condition with the only flaw I can find is a tiny scratch on the screen. I couldn't get it to show in a picture and its not noticeable unless you are looking for it with the screen off, but please know that it is there. Its about 5mm long. Other than that it looks pristine. Battery is still showing 95% capacity (see pictures).

It comes with the original unused accessories and a box. The box was not the original box, there was a mixup with her box and another one that they sold but I figured I would include it anyways since it would just be tossed. As of this post, the phone has been wiped and reset to factory settings.

The fine print -
I only ship within the US.
Paypal only please.
I take a lot of pride in my shipping and set aside a good amount of the asking price to make sure the phone gets to you quickly and safely. Please check my heatware feedback.
If you have ANY questions or want more pictures, make sure you ask before you purchase. I did my best to describe the phone in my description, but if you think I am missing something, let me know.

Heatware: LLoose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back