FS: iPhone 6 Plus 64GB, and More!

g0dM@n

Supreme [H]ardness
g0dM@n's Sale

Heatware Feedback: Over 1000-0-0
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS!

*Accepting Trades, so please send offers*
When sending offers, please do NOT compare to after rebate deals.

===================================================

Featured:
  • Verizon Apple iPhone 6 Plus Black 64GB - $OLD!
    • Screen in great shape
    • Rest of phone in grade B shape
    • Holds a decent charge and fully-functional
    • Phone only, no charger, but if you need one we can arrange something

Motherboards, CPUs/Processors, and CPU Coolers):
  • AMD Sempron 2400+ Socket 462 1.66ghz (ran 2.0ghz 24/7 @ stock volts) - $10 shipped
  • AMD 3800+ X2 Socket 939 Dual-Core 2.0ghz - $18 shipped

Networking:
  • ZyXEL NBG318SKIT-400-S Kit *Brand New* - $19 + shipping
  • TRENDnet TV-IP110 *Brand New* - NewEgg Link - $15 + shipping

Miscellaneous:
  • Creative Inspire 6.1 6600 120W Speaker System in retail box *Used* - $40 + shipping
  • HP Work Center Stand for LCD monitors *Brand New (seems to hold up to 22" LCDs, and maybe larger) - $19 + shipping - Link
ACCESSORIES - FANS, CABLES & MORE:
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
  • USB A to B Cables (Black) - $4.50 each
  • PC Power Cables - $2.50 each
  • Ethernet Cables (few available, differing sizes) - minimum $5 shipped (depends on size)

================================================

Shipping (shipped from zip 10954):
  • Shipping Methods:
    • USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation
    • USPS Parcel Post
    • USPS 1st Class
    • UPS Ground
    • If other method is desired, this must be discussed
  • USPS Priority Flat-Rate Box is sometimes used for items over 2 lbs if you are far from the east coast (USA), or if it is a very heavy item in general
  • Shipping is to any of the 48 Contiguous States
  • Go go www.usps.com to calculate shipping from my zip code if you do so desire
  • Shipping outside of the USA must be discussed through PM
Payment Methods (in order of preference):
  • Paypal - ONLY to confirmed addresses (no courier services accepted). I've been burned by trolls too many times. Do NOT ask me to ship to another address unless I know you very well. If you have anything to say about it, look below at my only other option of payment.
  • USPS Money Order - My favorite method, and only method available for you if you don't have a confirmed address on paypal.
  • Willing to cross-ship for trades or MO/Checks IF AND ONLY IF good feedback

Last edited:
where the hell have you been g0dM@n. Awesome seller here! I met up with him to buy a PSU the day after my son was born! he was right down the road lol

Last edited:
Good question. This was originally activated with Verizon. I couldn't answer that for you, but I know there are methods to unlock. It's possible -- I'd google it if anything. I'm almost certain that iPhones are supposed to be capable of moving carriers by unlocking and then using their SIM.

From Verizon's site, looks like they don't lock postpay devices:
http://www.verizon.com/about/consumer-safety/device-unlocking-policy

Your link states this:
PLEASE NOTE: Carriers typically use different frequencies and air interface technologies to provide wireless network access. Accordingly, a device that works on one carrier’s network may not be technologically compatible with another carrier’s network. “Unlocking” a device refers only to disabling software that would prevent a consumer from attempting to activate a device designed for one carrier’s network on another carrier’s network, even if that network is technologically compatible. In other words, “unlocking” a device will not necessarily make a device interoperable with other networks – a device designed for one network is not made technologically compatible with another network merely by “unlocking” it. Additionally, unlocking a device may enable some functionality of the device but not all (e.g., an unlocked device may support voice services but not data services when activated on a different network).

Do you have pics and a model number so I can google further?

Back