FS: iPhone 5 - VZW - 16GB - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdilley14

Gawd
I'm looking to sell my iPhone 5 to offset the cost of purchasing the new iPhone that will be coming out shortly.

Like the thread title states, it is a Verizon iPhone, 16GB storage, Black.

Condition wise, it's in pretty fair shape.

•The front glass is in perfect shape - no cracks or visible scratches.

•The edges are in fair shape as well - a few small knicks, but nothing big at all.

•The back has some minor scratching, but they're all light/shallow scratches - no deep scratches/gashes.

•The back glass pieces on both the top and bottom have slight cracks. The cracks are small and fairly thin.

All things considered, I would like to sell for $200 shipped. I don't have any pictures as the only camera I have is on the phone I'm listing here, but I may be able to get some pictures if anyone is really interested and needs to see images.

BCD43411-EE4D-4C9E-BDDD-CC36F0912DFE_zpskqhvapsy.jpg~original

92FEBC07-D3FA-407F-A771-53D6034BC3AF_zpsdo3vfvt7.jpg~original

EEE6CEA6-60DC-4BE7-AFF1-BCB622A6FC05_zps2vwbibtc.jpg~original

FD540A13-0354-4B8C-821F-0954E329B13F_zpsnzxvwq7g.jpg~original

AF9341CB-624D-45D3-B7BA-A3065B391E17_zpsd0mtx0zm.jpg~original

Last edited:
Where did all these cracks come from? Have you not put on any case since the time owning it?

I had a case on it for a while but that only lasted a couple months. I prefer using a "naked" phone. However yes, the scuffs are a bit irritating.

Bump! I have one offer that may be pending for $185 shipped.

FYI, I can ship out same day as receiving the funds via PP gift.

if you're using the funds to offset the price of a new iphone, why don't you just do verizons trade in where you will get $200 for the phone as long as it doesn't have water damage?

if you're using the funds to offset the price of a new iphone, why don't you just do verizons trade in where you will get $200 for the phone as long as it doesn't have water damage?
These are down to $125-$130 for trade in value. Otherwise I would have gone that route.

Sold locally for $180. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back