FS: iPhone 5 black 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

dremic

Supreme [H]ardness
Asking for around $400 USD. Willing to negotiate. Paypal only. I will cover shipping costs.

I have the box and everything that comes with it. My wife used it for about two weeks and not very heavily.

The service provider is Verizon I'm not sure if that matters or not.

I am taking offers and the best offer gets the phone. Pictures can be provided if necessary.

Last edited:
wow $400? That's a steal. You could easily sell it for hundreds more - pretty much every single iPhone 5 16gb on ebay has ended over $750 - most in the $800-900 range. Many have ended over $1k

This is an outstanding deal.

For those that don't know, you can use this phone on any GSM network since it's unlocked from the factory (verizon requirement from the FCC)

as three4seven said, you could likely get upwards of 600 for it if you're patient enough

You told me you were not paying any etfs/fees, does Verizon not make you pay if there is a death? That would be nice if they do that

You told me you were not paying any etfs/fees

no. I said that I don't have to pay a termination fee when I provide them with a death certificate. If fees apply then they will be paid for.. which is the purpose of selling the phone.

thank you. now dismiss yourself.

If hellfire88 doesn't take it I will, assuming the ESN does in fact stay clean..

Did your wife die? If so sorry for your lost, I just looked at this thread and I see this
"My wife used it for about two weeks and not very heavily."
"I said that I don't have to pay a termination fee when I provide them with a death certificate. "

The phone sold.

If the sale falls through I will reply to PMs or re-open the thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back