FS: iPad 2 32GB WiFi with charger/cable, orange smart cover and orange case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjeldoran

Gawd
Prices include shipping within the CONUS.

I prefer paypal with a confirmed address for payment. I am not interested in any trades at the moment.

Heat

My fiancee wants to sell her iPad 2 32GB. She recently bought an iPad mini because she wanted a smaller device. The iPad is in fully functioning condition and has no issues. iOS is upgraded to 6.0.1. It was purchased in July/August 2011 and has been inside the smart cover and case since it was purchased. Only cosmetic defects I could see were:

1. Some minor cosmetic damage to the lower left hand area on the back of the iPad. You can see this is in picture 5. The mark on the right side in the picture is from the smart cover and the marks on the left side of the picture were from debris being inside of the case. It rubbed enough over time to make some minor cosmetic damage.

2. In picture 4, I circled two areas in red that have some minor scratching. In fact, I was unable to capture this with a camera and it is only visible to me if have the screen off with a light reflecting at a certain angle. The circles represent the approximate area and they are not visible when using the ipad.

Sold!

20130209154744.jpg

20130209155539.jpg

20130209160126.jpg

20130209160057.jpg

20130209160137.jpg

Last edited:
tempting. On the front glass, is it scratches or chipped off glass?

Hairline scratches. It is hard to see them unless you have the screen completely off, have a light on the ipad and looking for the scratches. It is why I couldn't pick it up on the camera, with or without flash.

Wife needs an iPad 2 for school, but waiting for income tax return. If this is still ere when she gets it i'll hit you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back