FS: Intel Z270 / X58 Combos / Chromebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
For Sale:

Lenovo Chromebook 100S - $65 shipped
Comes with AC adapter and neoprene sleeve. 11.6" screen, N2840 Celeron processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD. No dead pixels. Works great, but my brother sent me his Dell Inspiron 11 that I fixed up for myself, so I don't need this one also.

Paypal - [email protected]
Heatware - kirbyrj - 221-0-0

AMD FX 8120 + Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 (Rev. 5) - SOLD
Purchased as a spare rig to play around with, but I ended up getting an X58 setup instead. Comes with I/O shield and a heatpipe HSF for the CPU. No other accessories included. If you find a cheaper 8 core CPU with motherboard, I'll match the price!

AMD FX 8310 + Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 - SOLD @ Anandtech
Comes with retail box for the motherboard and I/O shield. Other accessories I will look for but can't guarantee anything specific (if you need something, ask and I'll dig out the box). CPU was an OEM part, so no HSF. READ CAREFULLY: The board will sometimes display the red CPU light after there is a loss of power to the board. You have to pull the 24-pin ATX power connector, replug it in, and then it will work. I don't know if it is specific to this CPU as it is kind of an oddball OEM part, but combo is priced accordingly. This is currently running my Plex server and it works great. I keep it on a UPS and have no issues unless I unplug it to work on something.

Google Nexus 5X 32GB Carbon Black (Refurbished) - SOLD @ Anandtech
Recently received my Nexus 5X back from Google. I opened the seal to verify the contents of the box but never took the phone out of the packaging. I will ship you the phone in its new box and the old Nexus box the original phone came in with the original accessories (charger, USB cable, etc.). This was an unlocked phone that I purchased directly from Google. No carrier nonsense.

Intel i7-7700 + MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon + 16GB DDR4 2800 RAM - SOLD
Comes with retail boxes/accessories/HSF for CPU. Has latest bios installed on board. RAM runs at XMP speeds without issues. Has a copy of Windows 10 Pro tied to motherboard.

Last edited:
Bump for looking, that 7700 combo is an amazing deal compared to new price, I have a friend that may be interested, but nothing concrete yet

Interested in the 7700 combo. It will not let me send you a PM. Please confirm it is still available and I will send paypal.

Last edited:
Can that 100S be loaded with OS's other than Chrome? Linux, BSD?

Never looked into it... Probably Linux with crouton. Looks like Debian will work. According to Google, The biggest issue is the 32 bit uefi. Debian will work without modification. Others you have to modify slightly with a 32 bit uefi file. Crouton is probably the best option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back