FS: Intel Xeon X5650 -- $75 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy002

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a couple of used X5650s for sale, <price drop!> $70 each shipped within the continental US. Please check that your x58 motherboard supports these chips, as not all mobos do!

I also have an EVGA x58 3xSLI mobo (E758-TR) for $100. The board has been factory modded to accept Xeon CPUs. Also, a single rear USB port can't be used as a crappy mouse broke the plastic tab inside. No electrical damage has occurred and all other ports operate normally. Can include an x5650 and 3x2gb OCZ 1600 for a total of $200 shipped. Chipset and cpu waterblocks for another $50 extra.
Mobo and RAM sold, CPUs and waterblocks still available

Waterblocks are for the EVGA x58 3xSLI (E758). I have the chipset, vreg, and cpu blocks. Looking for $60 shipped for all three. Some cosmetic discoloration but works great w/ no leaks!

Payment via Paypal or Amazon payments.
Heat

Last edited:
Crispy, would like to buy the EVGA board. $100 shipped. My x58 just crapped on me. :( Want to get an MB and use it as a back-up server. What MB accessories included? Just checking but the board is fully functional and no issues. Can you PM a pic? Let's discuss PM how to proceed. What is the difference between the E760 and your E758?

You have any x5650s left? I need to see if my EVGA X58 SLI3 can take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back