FS: Intel Q6700

Batch FPO # please...

This is a new-in-box retail Q6700 Intel Quad Core 2.66Ghz CPU. Asking $380 shipped. I have good feedback under the heatware ID aug1516. If interested please PM or email me. borgsquad at comcast.net.

No difference at all! Same chip and packaging.

If are unable to get this one, just shoot me a PM, as I have one New in Box as well. :D

Easy on the trigger there, technically, if you read it properly, it's not a crap as the original poster's price leads me to think it won't last long.(read great price folks, snap it up)

all Maddie did was offer one to him in case he wasn't the lucky buyer. In fact, many here have done this without someone on their back about it, it's called community.....and it's not always about the money. I prefer to think it's about helping fellow enthusiasts out, and providing what's needed at a fair deal.

So here I say, GOOD LUCK, to both, these won't last too long.

carry on

/end fascism rant

Is there a difference in the retail edge product versus the normal retail? Is "the man" at intel watching and tracking these products?

I'm asking, I did the q6600 deal, I'm in a state of confusion of what to do with it (2 systems and one laptop?) may be a bit steep if they are all current. Rather spend it on a nice amp for headphones.
Bump for this guy if it hasn't sold already.

Back