FS: Intel 160GB G1 SSD - $235, 6GB DDR3, 5570, XBOX Live 12M sub, Corsair 1000HX++

Status
Not open for further replies.

somenobody

Gawd
Terms:
*Paypal and USPS money order are accepted
*I will only ship within the US and Canada. Shipping fees might be higher for Hawaii and Alaska and definitely higher for Canada.
*I usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payments on weekdays. All items comes with tracking number.
*Pick up is always available if you're willing to visit the Reading, PA 19607 area. Discount will be given. Most items under 5lbs or fits in a flat rate box are usually shipped USPS priority for free.
*All used items are guaranteed against DOA, although I can't refund your return shipping fees. You must report it within 7 days of receiving the item. After that, all bets are off. For brand new and sealed items, you'll have to deal with the manufacturer's warranty yourself, though I will help with any documentations you might need.
*Discounts are ALWAYS given when buying more than one listed item, mainly the shipping fees I would save but could be more.
*Feel free to PM me with any questions.
*Heatware: somenobody

PICTURE GALLERY

Thread is regularly updated with new stuff.

For Sale

Used 14 x 160GB Intel X25-M SSD G1 - $225 Each - 12 SOLD - 2 LEFT - Price is now firm.
Pulled from perfectly functional machines. 250MBps Read/70MBps Write. I don't actually work for the company they came from so I don't know their entire history, but below is what the Intel SSD Toolbox report for the usage of 2 random drives I took from the lot. Given the capacity of 160GB, I would say these drives haven't been written to much at all (e.g. 8.27TB/.16TB = 52 write-erase cycles). Their usage also differs greatly as seen from the "Power-On Hours Count" of 16 vs 614.

Drive 1
05, Re-allocated Sector Count, 0, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
09, Power-On Hours Count, 18, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
0C, Power Cycle Count, 11, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
C0, Unsafe Shutdown Count, 8, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
E8, Available Reserved Space, 0, 100, 10, Ready for use.,
E9, Media Wearout Indicator, 0, 99, 0, Ready for use.,
E1, Host Writes, 1.72 TB, 200, 0, Ready for use.,

'ID', 'Description', 'Raw', 'Normalized', 'Threshold', 'Recommended Action',
03, Spin Up Time, 0, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
04, Start/Stop Count, 0, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
05, Re-allocated Sector Count, 0, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
09, Power-On Hours Count, 614, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
0C, Power Cycle Count, 49, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
C0, Unsafe Shutdown Count, 21, 100, 0, Ready for use.,
E8, Available Reserved Space, 0, 100, 10, Ready for use.,
E9, Media Wearout Indicator, 0, 99, 0, Ready for use.,
E1, Host Writes, 8.27 TB, 199, 0, Ready for use.,

2 x Used SilverStone NT06-E CPU Coolers + Noiseblocker 120mm fans - $45 Shipped each
Compatible with Intel LGA775,LGA1156,LGA1366, AMD 754,939,940,AM2,and AM3 sockets. Gotta check that I have all the brackets first, which I should. Doesn't come with the original box but I should have all accessories. One of the fan is the Noiseblocker M12-P as linked; Not sure what the other one's model is, but it is also a Noiseblocker. These are very expensive, quiet fans. The coolers and fans are all in very good conditions.

Used HP ZR24W 24" 1920x1200 IPS LCD Monitor - $300 + shipping (will need to have it fully insured)
There is a stuck pixel 1" right and 4" up from the bottom left corner. I never even notice it unless I look for it. Other than that, it's in perfect physical and functional conditions. Will ship in a LP2475w's box. It has a manufacture date of 3/2010. Bought this used and I don't know how HP warranties work, but here's what I get when checking HP's warranty Checker:
Serial number XXXXXXXXXX
Product number VM633A8
Warranty Status Covered under warranty
Warranty Category Factory Warranty
Warranty End Date 2013-04-26 (YYYY-MM-DD)

Used Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer CPU cooler - $23 Shipped
Has been sitting in my closet for almost a year now since I sold my other C2Q system. Comes in original box with everything but the 775 mount; couldn't get it off my mobo and had to cut it. Would make for a good AMD cooler or if you already have the mount.

Combo items
These items are only for sale if you bought other items and they fit in the box since they're not worth shipping alone. Price are firm on these and no discount will be offered with other items, unless you bought a lot.

Used Gyration GYT8101 GYROTRANSPORT Air Mouse - 1GB - $20
Bought it refurbed for my HTPC a while back. Used it for a day and stored it away since.

Broken PS3 Dualshock 3 Controller - $5
Used this only for one month before I short circuited it by plugging in the wrong power cord for my USB hub.

Used Maxtor 320GB IDE HDD - $25
This hard drive was bought a few years back but went unused. I bought it and kept it in its original packaging in case my main drive broke down. I recently had the need for it and used it for a month, but won't be needing it anymore. In the month it was used, data was written to it only once or twice, so it's like new.

Coming Soon
This is a sneak preview of the items that be available for sale within 1 week. I'm just listing them ahead so people can call dibs and they will be shipped as soon as they're available. You don't actually pay until I can ship them out. They are either being shipped to me now or are getting replaced by the items I'm waiting for, which is I can't ship them out yet.

Pickup Only
I don't feel like shipping these items so they are absolutely for pickup only.I'm located near Reading, PA, an hour west of Philadelphia. Zip code: 19607.

2 x Dell 2405FPW 24" 1920x1200 PVA LCD Monitors - $200 both
I bought these used from a forum member a few months back for Eyefinity. Sold that rig last month and stored them away in the attic since I already have Dell 2408WFP, HP ZR24W and HP LP2480ZX. Took them out on 8/21 to sell on Craigslist, but one of them wouldn't start up. Nothing happens when I pushed the power button. The other one still works fine. They were both perfectly functional, with no dead pixels, cracks, etc. I also have the original box for both of them. Basically, you are getting a 2405FPW for cheap and a free 2405FPW that might be fixable; I didn't bother trying anything to fix it, other than pushed the power button. I will also throw in the one speaker bar I have for the monitor.

Trading for
Looking to trade for the following items.
*8GB iPod Touch 4G below MSRP. 4th gen only. Maybe 32GB if price is right. - FOUND
*Newer computer components or electronics that you're too lazy to list for sale and willing to trade below market value because you want something of mine.

SOLD
These items have already been sold. Need to keep a record to refer to for my 7-day non-DOA guarante. Will delete them as soon as the guarantee expires.

Used AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 Brisbane 2.1GHz Socket AM2 45W Dual-Core Processor - $23 Shipped
Bought it used on the forum. CPU only. Not quite as power efficient as I had hoped.

Last edited:
fantastic price for g1 drives. if fed aid money comes I might buy one...bump

hi
re: ZR24W to Canada
Spoke with HP rep via live chat and he said the HP warranty is VOID outside the US.
Perhaps you can provide some more info on the monitor
OSD hours on the backlight?
Is it calibrated? Backlight bleed? Tinting? Severity of IPS glow? Buzzing noise at low brightness?
Please post pics if possible

Other matters when sending to Canada
Will you be shipping it USPS/Canada Post?
If "Used Computer parts" is written clearly on the box, will I still be charged duty/tax?

Last edited:
hi
re: ZR24W to Canada
Spoke with HP rep via live chat and he said the HP warranty is VOID outside the US.
Perhaps you can provide some more info on the monitor
OSD hours on the backlight?
Is it calibrated? Backlight bleed? Tinting? Severity of IPS glow? Buzzing noise at low brightness?
Please post pics if possible

Other matters when sending to Canada
Will you be shipping it USPS/Canada Post?
If "Used Computer parts" is written clearly on the box, will I still be charged duty/tax?

Sorry, when I wrote shipping to Canada, the monitor wasn't posted yet. I don't want to ship anything this big out of the country for various reasons. I'm only looking to ship smaller things out of the country, ones that fits in USPS Flat Rate boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back