FS: Innovatek Set 2 parts & other InnoStuff (56K warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie92

Limp Gawd
OK, parting out an Innovatek Set 2 and other Innovatek stuff. It’s been used in a system for about six months, so there are signs of use, but I’ve tried to clean stuff up.

I dropped the prices, if they don't sell by the end of the week, they're going on eBay...

I’ve lapped all the waterblocks with 600, 800, 1000, and then 1500 grit sandpaper. It’s not super shiny, but certainly better than what Innovatek shipped:

Socket A waterblock & mounting bracket: $15 shipped
cpublock.jpg

cpublocklap.jpg

2 (count 'em 2!) x innovaGraph-O-Matic VGA blocks: $20 shipped each SOLD!

innovaGraph-O-Matic Chipset block: $15 shipped
chipset.jpg

chipset3.jpg

Innovatek Radiator: $35 shipped SOLD!

Maxxpert Radiator: $25 shipped
maxxpert.jpg

Eheim 1046 pump. As you can see the power cord has been spliced and put back together (it was used with the relay switch below). I’ve also got the tank that attaches to the pump, but it’s missing the piece that actually connects the two, but I'll throw it in anyway: $20 shipped SOLD!

Relay Switch: $10 shipped SOLD!

In-Line Innovatek flow sensor: $10 shipped. I don't have a good picture of this one. It's got some gunk in it that I'm trying to clean out. But this is the basic Innovatek flow sensor--it'll tell you there's flow, but it won't tell you how much.
No Picture

3 x control valves & miscellaneous elbow, Y fittings, etc & tubing—both Innovatek and Tygon (some of it used some of it not). There's 9 feet of Tygon tubing and over 18 feet of Innovatek tubing (one 4 foot section and 2 x seven foot sections) and some misc. short pieces): $20 shipped I've only got a picture of two of the valves, but there are 3!
valves.jpg

Obviously, I'll discount prices if someone buys multiple items. And if someone wants the whole thing, PM me with an offer!

I've only got a rating of 2 on Heatware (just started using them), but I've got a 100% postive feedback on eBay at 180. Same sig on both as here (Willie92).

How much of the tubing is there and type of tygon is it? Also, is the flow sensor just the paddle whell one?

It's Tygon R-3603, so the good stuff. I'll measure it later today and post just how much there is. The other tubing is Innovatek stuff, so it's not bad either.

There's 9 feet of Tygon tubing and over 18 feet of Innovatek tubing (one 4 foot section and 2 x seven foot sections) and some misc. short pieces)

Yeah, the flow sensor is the paddle wheel, 1st generation type.

bump for you

i'm lookin for a 2 hole gpu block to fit 6200 card

free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back