FS Ibook G3 14.1" screen

Bucken

2[H]4U
Hey guys. I have an older G3 Ibook just laying around and figured someone else can probably use it. It has a 700 mhz processor with a 14.1" screen. I wiped the 30gb hdd but have not put the OS back on. I have all the disks that came with it and also have an airport hub and a carrying case. Only problem with it is that it must be plugged in as the battery won't hold a charge. Asking $100 OBO shipped. Pics available on request.

Heat is under bucken77

Last edited:
I'll take some pics. I'm saving up for either an OCZ agility or Intel SSD so either of those plus obviously some cash from me would make a trade for this.

would like to see more pics of it working. do you have the original os discs? Im definitely interested.

Will try and get some more pics up tomorrow. I have been busy setting up christmas tree and doing some shopping today. In taking the pictures today I remembered that the power plug does have some electrical tape on it but it has never given me any problems when I used it. I think you can see it in the pictures I have put up but if you want more pics of that I will gladly take some.

Back