FS: OnePlus 6T and 7 Pro unlocked, DDR3, HDDs

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
OnePlus 6T TMobile Edition (128GB / 8GB, will unlock after payment received) still has original factory screen protector installed on it (shows it's age but screen is clean/clear) and case. Phone is in excellent condition, only used by me since day of release.
Have the box, and all accessories it came with.
$250 shipped

OnePlus 7 Pro TMobile Edition (256GB / 8GB, will unlock after payment received)
Also in excellent condition. Has always had the factory included case on it, and a tempered glass screen protector which will be removed once it's sold because one of the corners doesn't have adhesive anymore. It hasn't bothered me so I've just been using it that way.
Also have the box and all accessories for it.
SOLD $450 SOLD

Two sets of 2x2GB DDR3 10600 (8GB total)
One set 2x4GB DDR3 10600 (8GB total)

I'd like to sell them all to one person, $40 shipped

I don't have a way to test them now, but last time they were used they all worked fine.

Two Western Digital WD10EZEX 1Tb blue 7200rpm drives in excellent condition 100% health.
$55 shipped for both

If anyone wants to send me their processor, I can delid and put a copper IHS with liquid metal on and ship back for around $60.
simgur.com/gallery/ba57Nj7

Pics of the delids and relids of a Rockitcool copper IHS. Quicksilver was used for removal of the factory STIM solder, not sandpaper or razor. Super clean and used Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut liquid metal and a very thin layer of Permatex automotive gasket maker to attach the new copper IHS (the camera made the layer look thicker than it actually is).

Used a Gigabyte Aorus Elite Z390 motherboard for testing. With a 280mm AIO and 1.35v limit to test for 4.9-5Ghz AVX with OCCT Linpack to make sure temps are in the 70s-80s.

Please understand this board has an excellent VRM setup, and other boards with different VRMs and LLC controls may need different voltages, and may not be stable at what I get stable. If you have a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 you should expect similar results with similar settings.

Listings are for the CPU only no cooler or box with the copper IHS already attached and ready to go.

Heatware under Cecil

Attachments

• 5.3Ghz All Core Cinebench Delid.JPG
    5.3Ghz All Core Cinebench Delid.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.2Ghz All Core Prime Delid.JPG
    5.2Ghz All Core Prime Delid.JPG
    615.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4900Mhz Prime AVX Delid.JPG
    4900Mhz Prime AVX Delid.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I want so freaking bad, but just can't justify at the moment. the 6700k is still rockin :p

Adding second 9900k shortly. With 1.35v 5.2 didn't work, but 5.1Ghz seems ok so far.

The Rockitcool copper IHS's I have seen are supposedly not compatible with the 9900K because the die is slightly thicker and as a result will put too much stress on the 9900K die vs the others of the same gen. Did you modify the Rockitcool? Or did they release a model to account for the die variance?

The Rockitcool copper IHS's I have seen are supposedly not compatible with the 9900K because the die is slightly thicker and as a result will put too much stress on the 9900K die vs the others of the same gen. Did you modify the Rockitcool? Or did they release a model to account for the die variance?
They released a new model for the 9 series. That is what I used.
There is roughly half a mill or less of space from the PCB and the edge of the IHS to allow the rtv gasket to not raise the IHS off of the die when a thin layer is used.

Would really like to have a couple of these sold by Thursday so I can avoid a fee on something I have to pay. Make me a reasonable offer.

Sold the i5. Got another i9 to add in the next couple days when its done.

Back