FS: i7 920, MSI x58 pro-e, 6GB Corsair XMS3, Noctua CPU cooler

misfitsfiend

[H]ard|Gawd
Unfortunately, this morning my PC started acting funny and now refuses to boot. A few times it would boot into windows, then power down. Now, the mobo LEDs power up but when i push the power switch it surges once for a sec and won't turn on. It won't do this again unless I unplug the PSU. I have a feeling the PSU might be the culprit, but can't say for certain it's not the CPU or motherboard. (definitely not the RAM) With that said, I am offering each part separately for what I feel are fair prices. If purchased separately, I will gladly refund you if something is found to be defective. If you buy all the components, I can't really offer the same deal unless you can prove which part is bad. Regrettably, I also lack the technical skills and spare parts to troubleshoot. I'm not trying to scam anybody, I just need some extra cash to move onto a working rig. Thanks for looking!
  1. MSI x58 pro-e LGA1366 motherboard

I bought this on Craigslist because my old Gigabyte motherboard died on me a couple months ago. 2 of the RAM channels don't work, and I couldn't get it to run in triple channel either. Some of the pins for the fan ports are also bent, but they still work fine. I also do not have a I/O shield for it. The LEDs still power on, but this could honestly be a defective component. If it works for you, this will be an awesome deal!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130226

SOLD
    Ob8t0xll.jpg

yQ9VZwsl.jpg

2. i7 920 LGA1366 (D0 stepping)

This processor has been absolutely fantastic. In the past I only purchased AMD rigs until I picked this up in 2010. From the first boot it's been 100% rock solid. This CPU was overclocked for about a month when I first bought it, but I found I prefer less noise and cooler temps. (sorry for crappy iPhone pic)

$40+ shipping
    5oMbGKCl.jpg

3. 3x 2GB Corsair XMS3
    Never OCed and works flawlessly.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145236

SOLD
    Ty9pZrJl.jpg

Last edited:
Back