FS: i7 7700k CPU, MSI Z270 Gaming M3 mobo COMBO*** SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeDukem

2[H]4U
I have moved to Coffee Lake so offering up my 7700k and MSI Z270 Gaming M3 mobo!

The 7700k is from batch L639, good overclocking potential! 5Ghz at 1.368v for me on this board, YMMV. Good candidate for a del-lid! (I did NOT de-lid myself).

$325 shipped for combo. I can leave the CPU mounted in socket or remove and box. Original boxes ship with items, mobo comes with I/O shield.

I accept PayPal, shipping to CON US only.

Heatware is NukeDukem (16-0-0)
https://www.heatware.com/u/76527/to

IMG_1724.JPG

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Last edited:
got any DD4 to go along with this by any chance? Looking to replace my sons 2500K on the cheap but that kind of goes out the door with a ddr4 system upgrade.

got any DD4 to go along with this by any chance? Looking to replace my sons 2500K on the cheap but that kind of goes out the door with a ddr4 system upgrade.

No memory, carried my DDR4 sticks over to my new build. Good thing too... they have doubled in price since January. Any more questions feel free to PM me!

Bump for a good price. If this is still for sale next week I will contact you for sure. This is smoking deal.

Quick question, when running 5ghz was that with HT on? Also what memory speeds did you get while running at 5ghz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back