FS: I7 256GB Surface Pro 3

my postal delivery guy also works for the government...and so does the bus driver for the city transportation. But anyway that surface pro is a beauty! free bump for you.

I work for the United States government Homeland Security, Port Security Division/ Liaison, NY Harbor and all surrounding waters/ areas. Not sure which country you work for.

Back on topic....So is that $1400.00 American?

Good luck to ya!

You guys got jokes. SMH. Thanks, & Bump.

In reply to the thread crapping comment below on price. Mine is an i7 CPU AND accessories.

After the post below this one, I forgot to add the Genuine Surface Pro 3 Mini Display port to HDMI adapter is included.

Last edited:
Bump for you.

I work for 'a' government too, we got a bunch of this model, we love them.. just make sure you use the cases and/or get the accidental protection.. they're fragile things

Bump for you -- if it's the same model I am looking at I can buy all that brand new for less...? What gives?

The 256gig surface pro 3 on Amazon is $1149 + keyboard = $1249 shipped.

You're looking at the i5 model. This is the i7. The i7 model alone on Amazon is still (very slightly) cheaper, but it doesn't have some of the stuff he's including.
Shrug.

Edit: Also for people asking what he does... he has USMC in his sig. Unless that's for some FPS lingo, probably means he's in the marine corps.

Last edited:
Back