FS - stuff

doubletake

Gawd
I have some stuff laying around that I don't use anymore, here's hoping someone is interested in any of it.

-Payments via Paypal F&F or you can pay the fees
-Prices are shipped unless listed as local only
-CONUS only
-No returns unless item is confirmed DOA, must be notified within 7 days of receiving the item. Will only do full refund with item return, NO partial refunds.
-Local deals in Houston, TX

Heatware

FS - Updated 2/7/2024

Cooler Master HAF XB Evo - $35 local

My old workhorse case, used to test new builds for a long time, then became my personal build case for the past ~5 years until I decide to move to a new case for better radiator support. Has most important parts still present (all 6 drive rails for 3.5" bay, both 3.5" hotswap trays, PSU filter), and although it currently has a smoked acrylic window installed on the top panel, it'll still come with the original mesh top + fasteners & CM 200mm fan. Also has a white ~15" LED bar (molex powered) installed on the front inside corner if you want some basic lighting instead of RGB, and a complete Demciflex filter kit. I'll either include 3 basic OEM 120mm fans (random brands, pulls from cases for different builds
throughout the years) for $35, or 2x 120mm Ultra Kaze 38mm 3000rpm fans for $40

Pwr+ Triple monitor stand w/ elbows - $35 local
No longer run Surround, and this takes up a lot of room, so it has to go.

WTB/WTT - Updated 3/8/22

Thanks for looking 👍

If you have no intention of following up or replying, please save us both the time and effort and don't bother messaging in the first place.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back