FS: HTPC with Lian Li case, 3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, plays Battlefield 3!

Hyper_Psycho

2[H]4U

I am selling my old Home Theater PC. It it one of the best cases out there: Lian Li PC-V1200. The system has been in used for about three years or so. It has a wireless card and an PCI-E USB card as well. All of the stock fans have been replaced with low dB (low noise) fans, so the computer is nearly silent. There are four 120mm fans in the computer. One in the front, one over the video card, one in the back, and one in the heatsink. The computer has 8gb of ram and and is overclocked to 3.4ghz from 2.4 stock. 4.0ghz is achievable with the configuration. The hard drive is pretty much empty as I just re-formatted and installed Windows 7. Prior to this I had Dirt 3, Modern Warfare 3, and Battlefield 3 playing without any problems. Playback of BlueRays or 1080i content worked great! Oh, I have the case and boxes for nearly all of the components. I will also dig out the manuals, extra cables and screws for whoever wants to take this baby home. Below are the pics and the full stats.

SOLD

] Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 1066MHz 8MB S775 Quadcore CPU
] Tuniq Tower 120 Universal CPU Cooler 120mm Cooling Fan and Fan Controller/Heatsink
] G.SKILL 8GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000)
] LIAN LI PC-V1200Bplus II Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
] ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
] EVGA 512-P3-N802-A1 GeForce 8800GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
] 620watt Corsair modular power supply
] Samsung 300~GB Hard Drive with Windows 7 Ultimate

My eBay feedback is: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dizzyzz&ftab=AllFeedback and my Heatware is http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=26395 . Email is zlatkounger [at] gmail [dot] com . Shipping is based on your ZIP code. I use USPS. The buyer is responsible for the shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions...

Last edited:
Very classy

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

Not sure if sarcastic or making a pun because of the huge case... ;)

Sorry if I missed it but I don't see any HDMI or RGB output. Hard to say it''s a HTPC without TV connectivity.

I know it will run all the HTPC type software just fine with the specs.

Bump for an ATL local.

(only noticed after cruising craigslist.)

Best of luck!

@ nmanley above, with a DVI to HDMI adapter, it will do just fine as an HTPC.

Bump for an ATL local.

(only noticed after cruising craigslist.)

Best of luck!

@ nmanley above, with a DVI to HDMI adapter, it will do just fine as an HTPC.

Thanks dude!

Sorry if I missed it but I don't see any HDMI or RGB output. Hard to say it''s a HTPC without TV connectivity.

I know it will run all the HTPC type software just fine with the specs.

The back of the card has two DVI ports and one S-Video.

I used this box to stream, and not record content. DVI -> HDMI cable worked great.

Back