FS: HTC Vive, Saitek X52 Pro

Lancer

Limp Gawd
Selling my HTC Vive, I preordered it, and have really enjoyed it, but between two kids, work, and a car restoration I just don't really get to play it. It is an amazing piece of hardware and is always a blast with friends over. I know you have seen the performance tested on the front page so if you have been wanting to jump into a Vive and save a bit of cash, this is a great way to go. All original accessories are included as well as two Wii Mote wrist straps that I added since the stock ones are known to be flimsy.

I am also selling my X52 Pro, this is one of the best flight sticks around. If you combine this, the Vive, and Elite Dangerous, you are in for a ride.

CONUS only
Verified Paypal only
Heatware: Lancer
Must have positive Heat, please include your Heatware profile in any PM's
Not looking for trades currently

HTC Vive - $675 Shipped - Sold to Swiftwind
Saitek X52 Pro - Price lowered $150 shipped

30391495976_ba5cc1ee68_b.jpg

30391500856_b83f0446e5_b.jpg

30130692540_ccb95c92a0_b.jpg

Last edited:
WOW. I bet you play Elite Dangerous ?

Sorry to see you go CMDR :(

But nice price in both items !

I haven't fully given up ED, but I spent a few weeks helping friends run bounties and ended up pretty low on money and an anaconda I didn't want to lose. Kinda demotivated me from playing. Elite Dangerous is on another level with this setup though. In a dog fight you can track your enemy with your head. It is certainly an advantage over other players. Also you can get up and walk around on the bridge of your ship which is a trip.

Back