fs HTC HD2 rooted with Android 2.3, Moto Cliq, netgear router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perilous

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a HTC HD2 rooted with Cyoangenmod 7 gingerbread. The phone is in perfect working condition and good physical condition. There are a few superficial scratches on the screen and one knick on the phone itself. The phone comes with a charger, case, 8gb sd card, and headphones. I am asking 250 shipped.

6AVpUl.jpg

D0F1Xl.jpg

I also have a moto cliq for repair. The phone works but three keys on the physical keyboard do not. My wife spilt something on it. There are noticable scratches on the outside and a few on the screen. I am asking 55 shipped.

I have a netgear wndr3300 dual band wireless n router. The router works good and has a little duck tape resiidue on it from me covering up the hideos blue light on the top. 45 shipped and it's yours.

I prefer amazon payments but will take paypal as a last resort. Heat is under perilous[h].

I will consider reasonable offers and may be open to trades for the cliq and the netgear.

Last edited:
I will listen to any trades for the cliq/ router. Need cash for the hd2 to pay for the g2 I just got.

Yeah Samsamha if I didn't need to money to cover my other phone purchase I wouldn't mind a trade. My wife just won't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back