Etherea1

Limp Gawd
SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This is kind of an epic old school monitor. It was known as the benchmark for low input lag for years.

Thank you guys for the positive responses, this really is a great monitor. Am I asking too much for it? I know cheaper examples can be found on eBay, but all of the ones I have seen for cheaper come with some rather noticeable scratches on the screen.

I kept my ZR30w and hooked it up to a secondary system for productivity / browsing purposes after upgrading to a 144hz, 1440p main. Unfortunately, the ZR30w WAS an amazing high rez, superb color accuracy monitor with fantastic build quality...about five to seven years ago. These days, 1440p+ is relatively inexpensive and it's all about high refresh rates as opposed to resolution as 60HZ on PC just isn't "good enough" anymore. It's also comparatively heavy compared to newer screens which makes shipping a bit tougher.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you guys for the positive responses, this really is a great monitor. Am I asking too much for it? I know cheaper examples can be found on eBay, but all of the ones I have seen for cheaper come with some rather noticeable scratches on the screen.

Fair points, price lowered. Want to get rid of it since I'm moving to another country soon and need to get rid of clutter due to not being able to get as big of a house there.

This the same monitor I have, love it. Getting long in the tooth though. Any suggestions on an upgrade that won't feel like a step-down?

I kept my ZR30w and hooked it up to a secondary system for productivity / browsing purposes after upgrading to a 144hz, 1440p main. Unfortunately, the ZR30w WAS an amazing high rez, superb color accuracy monitor with fantastic build quality...about five to seven years ago. These days, 1440p+ is relatively inexpensive and it's all about high refresh rates as opposed to resolution as 60HZ on PC just isn't "good enough" anymore. It's also comparatively heavy compared to newer screens which makes shipping a bit tougher.

Just my 2 cents.

All the same things I ran into when I sold mine over a year ago. Ended up going to a guy locally that had one for his machine but his wife wanted one for hers. At this point you are looking for folks who are wanting a bargain for older tech, keep fishin' eventually someone will bite. $200 shipped for a quality IPS/Gaming monitor is IMO a good deal.

There was a time where monitors like this and the older Dell 3007WFP / 3007WFP-HC ruled for image quality and did well enough at gaming to satisfy many. There were of course plenty of gaming monitors back then too, but the image quality on them was terrible. Plus, they didn't go much above 60Hz at the time either, so the choice was simple if you had the money. I'm actually typing this from one of my Dell 3007WFP-HC's on the test bench. :)

Free bump from me. I have one next to me, easily the best image quality at the time and still a great panel with super low input latency for the resolution and size.

How are you going to ship that and how much will it cost you? Asking for a friend who has an extra U3011.

Me. The friend is me.

We used these monitors at work for our old Adobe stations. Amazing color and really good for gaming as well @ 60hz.

Back