FS: HP Laptop, PC Games. WTB: 500GB SSD

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Looking to sell some things. My heatware:

Heatware

PC Hardware

1) HP Pavilion Touchsmart 14z Sleekbook laptop.

This is a used 14" HP Sleekbook with a touch screen and Windows 10 installed. The laptop is in good condition physically as well as functionally. The laptop has been well cared for and was almost never taken outside. It has almost always been used on a desk. The laptop performs okay for everyday tasks such as watching videos, internet browsing, basic productivity applications and has some limited gaming capabilities due to the AMD Radeon HD8510 integrated graphics. Just keep in mind you can only run low end games and that this is certainly not a gaming PC. The processor is an AMD A8 quad core CPU.

Screen is in good condition and are no scratches; the touch screen also works flawlessly. Quality of the the screen is nice and bright compared to other competing laptops in the price range. The overall build quality on this laptop is better than most other cheap laptops. It has a fairly sturdy sturdy construction, does not flex, and the keyboard is nice to type with. Compared to other lower end Dell and HPs I have owned this Sleekbook has always recognized networks quickly and download speeds were always near or at the max of the networks capability. The battery will last roughly between 2 to 3 hours depending on what kind of programs you are running when using the screen at max brightness. The battery doesn't last as long as it did when new, however replacement batteries can be bought for $25-30 if required. Turning down the screen brightness will allow it to run closer to 3 or more hours.

Cosmetically this laptop looks great and it does look better than most other cheap laptops.

The hard drive will be reformatted and Windows 10 reinstalled prior to shipping. The laptop will come with its original power cord, battery manuals and box. Full system specs:

Model Number: HP Pavilion Touchsmart 14z
Screen Size: 14" Touch Screen
Processor: 2.7Ghz Quad-Core AMD A8-5545M
Graphics: Radeon HD8510G
Memory: 8192MB
Storage: 1TB Hard Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Connectivity: USB 3.0 (x2), USB 2.0 (x1), HDMI (x1), 3.5mm jack (x1), RJ-45 Ethernet (x1), SDHC reader (x1)

Price: $350

5yupAOj.jpg

4hnSbxB.jpg

bVJgWN6.jpg

YwHhoZd.jpg

aljvJvt.jpg

Sold as is. If of interest, I do have another similar laptop that I can post for sale that may come with either the HDD or a Crucial 240GB SSD.

PC Games FS:

1) Dragon Age Origins. Activates on Origin.

Price: $2

2) Silent Hunter 5. This is a copy that activates on Uplay.

Price: $1

3) Dead Space. This is a copy that activates on Origin.

Price: $2

Want To Buy:

I am looking for an SATA III SSD, in the original SATA form factor. Looking for 500-525GB or so. Mainly interested in a Crucial MX300 525GB or Samsung 850 Evo 500GB. Will consider WD Blue drives.

PM me for offers.

Last edited:
Back