FS: HP DV2715NR Laptop

smaug8821

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, I have a HP DV2715NR laptop for sale. I'm selling it because I'm moving to a smaller place, and I won't really have the need for a laptop anymore, plus I could use the cash for the new system I am building. It's in great condition, there are no scratches on the screen or anything. I'll put some specs here for those who are too lazy to look for themselves. I don't have any pictures right now, but I'll take some tonight when I get home from work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Microprocessor 1.9 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-58
Microprocessor Cache 512KB+512KB L2 Cache
Memory 2048 MB (2 x 1024 MB)
Memory Max Up to 4 GB
Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 7150M
Video Memory Up to 799 MB
Hard Drive 160 GB (5400RPM)
Multimedia Drive LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support
Display 14.1" WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
Fax/Modem High speed 56K modem
Network Card Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity 802.11b/g WLAN
Sound Altec Lansing speakers
Keyboard 101-key compatible & 2 Quick Launch Buttons
Pointing Device Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical and horizontal Scroll Up/Down pad
PC Card Slots

* One ExpressCard/54 slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)

External Ports

* 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
* 3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
* 2 Headphone out
* 1 microphone-in
* 1 VGA (15-pin)
* 1 TV-Out (S-video)
* 1 RJ-11 (modem)
* 1 RJ -45 (LAN)
* 1 notebook expansion port 3
* 1 IEEE 1394 Firewire (4-pin)
* 1 Consumer IR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have XP Pro installed on it right now, which I managed to scrounge up drivers for(HP doesn't support it). I'll leave it on there, but it has a Vista Home Key on the bottom of the laptop, which has never been used, so feel free to install that on there. It didn't come with the disc, so you'll have to borrow one from a friend or download it.

I don't have any feedback from the forums, but this is my Ebay feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=smaug8821

I'm looking to get (EDIT)$400 for it, but that price is negotiable. Payment will be through Paypal, and I'll ship this thing out the next business day after the payment is received. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: Sean8821
Yahoo: smaug8821
Gtalk: sean.sullivan7
MSN: [email protected]

You can PM me if you want, but I'd prefer e-mail if you're going to go that route, because I can respond much quicker, especially if I am out(BlackBerry).

Thanks everyone.

UPDATE: Here are the pics:

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, this is a long shot, but if anyone in the Chicago area is interested in a 55" Sony SXRD KDS-55a3000 Rear Projection HDTV, I have an ad up on craigslist that you can check out for it.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/870045269.html

After browsing around on Ebay for a while, it seems this laptop isn't worth nearly this much anymore. With that I'll lower the price to $400. If you think that still isn't right, feel free to send me an offer.

Back