FS: House for sale in Atlanta area

Very nice, if this was a year ago I would have jumped on it, but I have a new home here in Atlanta.

Good luck selling...

i bit... i got 3

no but really, that is a very good price... Atlanta area usually higher prices than the rest of the south...

What is the square footage and how much land is with the house? Also, how old is it?

Your kidding me right? That house is 350k in the MD/DC area..... I would kill for a house like that for that price around here. U can't get a 1 Bed Apartment around here for under 1200 a month much less a house for 700....

Arkanian said:
What is the square footage and how much land is with the house? Also, how old is it?

you need some more information:

What type of cooling ?

heating ? gas? electric?

living sq ft., total sq feet, lot dimensions ?

has your house ever been overclocked? if so what its max speed? how many volts to get it there? 110v ? 220v ?

how far is it from downtown atlanta? with traffic ?

That OC your house link was great. I haven't laughed like that since my tuner card broke and stopped recording Family Guy!

All I can say is WOW. I am currently looking at townhouses here in MN (IGH, Eagan and Farmington) and there are not nearly that nice and costing ALOT more.

Somehow magically transport the land / house to somewhere downtown Seattle and make it all legit and I'll pay five times as much as what you are asking for.

$125,000 sounds accurate. That is about the same as samll houses around here. But we still don't know the square footage and how old it is.

bump for good luck, although I'm sure there are plenty by now...

Good luck on selling the house. You certainly chosen a unique method, and Atlanta is a growing city, so it shouldn't be hard. (I've been trying to sell my house for three years, but nobody wants to move to NE Ohio).

If my employer would let me telecommute, I'd take it...

Seriously though, I'm paying aproximately 2x more a month in rent than it would cost me to finance your house. It's sickening the cost of property on the West Coast. I don't know how people in California afford anything...

Man, if that house was in my area it would be going for at least 1 Million. I'm never going to be able to afford a house around here...

In NYC that house would go for $1.5M+. So freaking expensive here :( To give you an idea, hot dog stands charge $4 a pop.

MetalX said:
That's a really nice price, shouldn't be on the market long.
True, here in canada a house like that would go for probably half-a Mill, even my townhouse cost me a lil more than that house, but im not sayin my place is better than that but wow nice place for the price!
isnt this a computer forum? didnt know u can be a realestate agent on here. LOL
Bump

Here in Santa Monica...depending on which part, anywhere from 1.5 million up past 5 million. Nice looking house though.

in raggedy ass newberry, sc that'd go for at least 180 or more. the wife and i are having one helluva time finding a house in that racist town (only reason is b/c it's between both our jobs) that's livable and for a decent price. you house has almost everything we've been trying to find.

if only i could talk her into both of us quitting and moving to georgia.

Ill go ahead and contribute to the stupid, yet amusing, hardware jokes. I apologize that mines not very funny, heh.

nobody_here said:
buyer responaible for all shipping costs, sure

Do you gautuntee non-DOA?

Arkanian said:

.48 acre, wooded on three sides basically, i can only see one house from my front porch, and it's 75 yards away, 1150 sq ft

chrisf6969 said:
you need some more information:

What type of cooling ?

heating ? gas? electric?

living sq ft., total sq feet, lot dimensions ?

has your house ever been overclocked? if so what its max speed? how many volts to get it there? 110v ? 220v ?

how far is it from downtown atlanta? with traffic ?

natural gas heat, 1150 sq ft air conditioned + 2 car garage, not sure of total sq ft, the only thing anybody ever asks for is air conditioned sq ft

200 Amp main electrical service, and a simple trip to google maps (using the address on the first image) shows from the heart of downtown Atlanta it is somewhere around 30 miles, it's 12 miles north of I-20 on US-61N (Villa Rica Hwy)

Back