FS: Headphones - Sennheiser, Klipsch, Bose - Wired/Wireless

everydae

Gawd
Hello all,

I am clearing out my apartment in prep for moving, and have few headsets for sale - Two new, and one rarely used. I am not that headphone guy, but not sure why I got all of these. lol.

All of them are from authorized retailer of each company, so you won't have any problem receiving warranty service. Especially will be handy for Klipsch and Sennheiser, which provides warranty only to those bought from authorized retailer. Bose, on the other hand, is fairly generous about that, I believe. But regardless, I can forward you a copy of receipt in rare case you need them serviced.

- NIB Bose SoundTrue Around-Ear Mint color - Brand new sealed. Got it from Staples (Well, technically, quill.com, which is Staples company). Wired one, so good for those hates Bluetooth. lol. Asking $ 110 shipped.

- NIB Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless Black - Brand new sealed. Got it from Sonix electronics. Asking $ 180 shipped

- Klipsch Reference Over Ear Bluetooth - White - Used for less than 5 hours. This is the one taught me that wearing glasses doesn't work well with headphones. lol. Got it from Newegg. Asking $ 150 shipped

PM is the best way to reach me, thanks!

Last edited:
Back