FS: HD650s, iPod (5th Gen) Video, Amazon GCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanCL

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=33990

Sennheiser HD650 Reference Open Headphones - I am the second owner of these headphones. They are a few years old and are the new driver style. They sound incredible, but I got a pair of closed cans that I like and that I can travel with so these are going. I only have the headphones and the 3.5mm adapter, no original box. Asking $300 shipped. - SOLD

IPod 5th (30GB) Generations - I have a few dozen ipods that have all been refurbished by me - it was a hobby I picked up for fun for a while. Most were purchased off of ebay and had various issues fixed. I will guarantee each will have a good battery (6+ hours of audio playback w/o backlight tested by me) and a good screen (no dead pixels, no dead spots, etc), and have good audio (both channels work) and a functioning hold button. All iPods will have functioning harddrives that will connect to iTunes. The cases will be in various conditions, and I can send you pictures of the one you will receive if you want.

$40 shipped. Add $5 if you want a fresh battery. Add $0 if you want a HDD with fewer hours or misallocated sectors (now a freebie 12/26/13!) PM me if you need specific iPod parts or HDDs

Amazon GCs - I have a lot of Amazon GCs from various promotions and from certain credit cards. I will sell in denominations of $25. I also have a large GC balance in my Amazon account and can buy items for you and have them shipped via my Prime 2 day shipping. 5% off face value

Last edited:
Hey Jordan, do you happen to have a fifth generation iPod with a broken hard disk for sale? I've got one that's mostly functional, but in very poor condition that I'd like to use for parts.

Thanks for your time.

I did but I bought a lot of 20 HDDs on ebay so now I have an excess of good harddrives. That being said, you can usually pick up a ipod w/ a broken HDD for about $10-$15 on ebay, the HDD is the most valuable part (technically I'd say the logic board is the most valuable, but the prices on ebay don't reflect that to be the case).

Bump!

one ipod sold in time for christmas, a bunch more available! Best HDDs shipping with ipods, no longer a $5 upcharge for a hand picked HDD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back