FS: Hacked PSP Slim 16GB

Derfman

[H]ard|Gawd
Good Afternoon [H],

Due to moving and money issues I am forced to sell my beloved PSP Slim that is hacked through service mode (Pandora Battery included). This PSP has an authentic 16GB Sony Brand Memory Stick DUO (An $80 value), giving you the most storage for your dollar.

I have the original box for the PSP and it has served me well, I purchased it new around a year and a half ago and is in near perfect condition.

It has maybe seen around 15 to 20 hours of actual usage.

Due to the extras that come with this PSP I am currently looking for $140 for the system and everything included.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

*Pictures will be posted soon!*

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

Last edited:
PMs replied, bump!

Almost over the hump of needing money as paycheck hits on Wednesday, still wanting to sell this though. Thinking it may be a good down payment for a holiday engagement surprise for the girlfriend. :3

Price dropped to $170.

Guys, I know a lot of you want to purchase the SD card separately, but please understand, if I can't move the system I am keeping it so the SD card is a guaranteed package deal. I will not be splitting it from the PSP.

Thanks for looking,
Fred

Dropped to $160. This is as low as I will go, I had recently moved so I haven't had a chance to take a picture of the system yet, but if you want it at this price, but want to verify the condition of it, I will gladly put it on hold for any respectable [H] forum member who has good heat.

I live in the Philadelphia, PA area and I am willing to deal in person.

This is the lowest I will go in price, 16GB card, slim PSP, Pandora battery for easy Service Mode custom firmware installation, original box, cables, and probably component cables if I can find them. This is a steal for a new perfect system with all these extra features.

[H]add bump for this Monday afternoon. Hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend!

I hope you sell yours, a hacked PSP opens up so many possibilities, I also have a 16 GB card, if you just google around a little you can see all the possiblities with it.

Mainly playing old games!

I hope you sell yours, a hacked PSP opens up so many possibilities, I also have a 16 GB card, if you just google around a little you can see all the possiblities with it.

Mainly playing old games!

Thanks Fail.

This is primarily why I bought the PSP in the first place, but I rarely use it and it has seen maybe 20 to 30 hours of use max. The tech geek part of me to keep it, if I didn't have these car payments, and an unemployed (but awesome) girlfriend, this would not even be posted right now. :p

Back