FS: GTX Titan X w/hybrid cooling + LED shrouds & Mice (Mamba + Logitech G602)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok got some items for sale that I'm trying to move so here they are:

1. Razer Mamba 5G Chroma Wireless - It's barely used, probably less than a week's worth of use since I purchased it in January. The feel of the design just wasn't for me. It was purchased in January and I'm not sure if Razer transfers the warranty or not. PRICE: $75 + shipped via USPS.
  2. Logitech G602 Wireless Mouse - This is a brand new boxed replacement from Logitech for a broken one I had and has never been used or opened. PRICE: $40 + shipping-->SOLD!
  3. NVIDIA GTX Titan X (two of them) plus free NVIDIA LED bridge: Both of these Titans are currently using EVGA hybrid cooling with the new EVGA GTX hybrid LED shroud (which you can't buy anymore). Asking price for the Titan X's + coolers + shroud: $590 each shipped via USPS. If you want just the Titan X's w/out the coolers and shroud then the price is $540 each shipped via USPS. Both Titan X side covers have a slight scratch near the base from when I was removing the screw to put on the hybrid shrouds but its not visible when plugged in. The Titan X's still have warranty from EVGA.-->SOLD ON EBAY
Additional information: BOTH Titan X's have a custom vbios on them that removes boost + throttling. With the EVGA hybrid cooling, i can push them to 1520 MHz comfortably in my system but have only used that setting for benchmarking. Typical 24/7 settings are 1450 MHz core with a voltage of 1237 mv and they are 100% stable in my system during gaming. If you want 1500 MHz stable for gaming that is also possible but requires a bit more voltage. With the EVGA hybrid cooling and 78F ambient in my apartment, load temperatures rarely exceed 56-58C during gaming. Again, all of this is depends on your setup (e.g. psu, cooling, ambient temps) so take my results as a possibility of what you could reach.

Price flexibility: I've priced these as best as I can but make a reasonable offer and I'll consider it.

Forms of payment and heatware: Local pickup is the most preferred obviously. But otherwise PayPal verified is acceptable. Must have prior heatware and have some trading history on Hard|OCP. For the higher priced items (Titan X, Mamba), you'll need prior high priced trading history.

Shipping: Depends on what you choose since you will be paying for it.

Pics:
YbzzKUn.jpg

Q3FkCXY.jpg

RFlcJh9.jpg

r6iYgLj.jpg

WgZcyVY.jpg

Q3FkCXY.jpg

9vTo0ef.jpg

SjFb2W7.jpg

Last edited:
Titan X's sold.

EDIT: Not sold, ebay purchase was a scam and was canceled. Just gonna hold on to these for now anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back