SOLD: GTX 980Ti with add-on hybrid cooler [price drop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

manny1222

Gawd
****Price Drop!****

Looking to sell my sig rig reference design EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 06G-P4-4992-KR 6GB SC GAMING with add-on hybrid cooler.
Will include stock cooler if you want.

$300 ($325) shipped to ConUS.
Sorry about crappy pics

Last edited:
A few questions:
Warranty? Temps? Overclock? Original box and contents?

Hi,
Thanks for the inquiry.
I purchased this card January 15th of 2016 and EVGA has a 3 year warranty on their cards. I don't remember registering the card, so no lifetime warranty on it. Also i dont know how having the hybrid cooler installed affects the warranty. I'll try to look it up but i assume since its their product it should still be covered.

I have run this card 247 at 1400 MHz (+110 MHz offset) and a +300 offset on the memory, and that was an overclock I achieved with the stock cooler. I believe it was stable at 1440 MHz, but i used 1400 for daily use. I didn't overclock more after adding the hybrid cooler.

I play mostly iracing and other racing sims, so i dont know how graphically demanding they are, but my temps usually max out at 40C with the stock fan profile.

I have the original box, but i don't think the hybrid cooler will fit in it. I believe i also have the stock cooling parts laying around somewhere that i can include if you want.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back