FS - GTX 970 ;_; GPUs, CPU/Mobo combos, OLD Mechanical Keyboards, SDI capture card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

SOLD ITEMS:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition $390 shipped
- I just finished doing a review on this card, so I've only had it for a week (now two weeks). Yes, I'm aware the card retails for $370 + shipping ($14 in my case). If you're not interested in paying slightly over retail for a card that's been out of stock for 2-3 weeks, just move along. Unfortunately, I cannot keep it due to a recent financial burden. Will go on eBay soon if no one buys.

eVGA 2-port USB 3.0 PCIe 1x Card - $15 shipped Sold to Manaknight

For Free, just pay shipping:
Non functioning Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB PCI-E - Maybe you could bake it, scrap it, or use it for parts. The heatsink and fan should still work. Sold to Manaknight

eGeForce FX 5200 ULTRA 128MB AGP Card Sold to Manaknight

ATI Radeon 9200 RV280-LE_A062 R1.01 - Heatsinked 128MB AGP Card with VGA, S-Video, & Composite video out Sold to Manaknight

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump for awesome Apple Extended Keyboard, own one myself; great mech keyboard for the price they sell for.

Can we get pics of the guitar? Interested and about 3 hours south of ya.

They're linked at the top (Dropbox). I can take more of the fret or whatever else you want when I get home.

Awesome, didn't see the link, free bump! If it's still around after I get back from Amsterdam I'll probably be in touch. :)

Cool, alright. Have a good trip

upinsmoke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back