FS: GTX 680 Lightning, EVGA 770 backplate, E-Readers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler-Durden

2[H]4U
Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch E-Reader and SanDisk 32GB Micro SD card: SOLD
Amazon Paperwhite E-Reader and Marware Leather cover: SOLD
EVGA GTX 770 Backplate: SOLD

MSI GTX 680 Lightning 2GB

$350.00 includes FREE UPS ground shipping. I'll e-mail the tracking number to the buyer.

I just got this back from an MSI RMA. I was running 2 for SLI, but this one needed to be replaced. I'm just going to stick with a single GTX 680 Lightning, so this one needs a good home. I only opened the box to take these pics. All accessories included (driver CD, cables, SLI bridge, VGA adapter). As you can see, MSI shipped it back to me in its original box; just slapped on the UPS label and sent it. If you'd prefer that I put it in a second box, just say so. It'll take me an extra day or two, but I'll get it done.

The Lightning series is MSI's highest quality, best performing class of graphics cards. The GTX 680 Lightning received [H]ard|Forum's Gold award as their best rated GTX 680 at the time.

Please PM any questions or for my PayPal account.

eBay feedback: thor6377 100% on 550 transactions.

Last edited:
im honestly surprised with MSI RMA shipping expensive card like that.

i received my GT 520 two weeks ago and it was in a double box with lots of padding.

im honestly surprised with MSI RMA shipping expensive card like that.

i received my GT 520 two weeks ago and it was in a double box with lots of padding.
Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I expected them to just re-use the box I sent. I've done RMAs with MSI before and they've never shipped something to me like that. I'm going to shoot them an e-mail about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back