FS: GTX 1080 Strix, Surface Laptop, 16G RAM sticks

yyv_146

Limp Gawd
Selling a few things as part of New Year cleaning:

[SOLD] Asus GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Strix GPU graphics card. Selling this on behalf of a close friend located in NY. This is the non-OC version. Had it in his system for ~2 years and he is selling because he is moving to a new card. It's clean and has not been heavily used or as a miner card. No packaging, only the card. Asking for $300 or best offer, including shipping within the US and Paypal fees.

[SOLD] Surface Laptop - Platinum, Core i5 7th gen, 8GB/256G. Selling this for same guy who has the 1080. Purchased in 2017. Cosmetically it definitely shows some use but is very clean and without major dings or damage. Would probably rate as 8-8+. This is the previous version in the "platinum" color with a 7th gen i5, 8Gb of RAM and 256G of storage. Comes with the original Microsoft charger. Asking for $275. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping within the US

- Ballstix DDR4 2666 RAM sticks 16G*2. Got these years ago for a project that never got built. Sold all of the other pairs but recently found that I have one more set. I removed the heat spreader although that shouldn't impact performance. Recently tested on my bench. Never really used except for testing but marking it as a 8+ because of the removing of the heat spreader. Asking for $80 or best offer. I'll pay for shipping in the US and cover Paypal fees.

I also have an unopened 240mm AIO from NZXT. Don't want to bother selling it separately because of the box size and shipping cost, but if you take the RAM I'll throw it in for $70.

I have feedback on eBay as Victor30711, and 20+ feedback with 100% on FredMiranda here https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/viewprofile.php?Action=viewprofile&username=ZhanMing12 . Please PM me for any questions.

See images for all items here:

Last edited:
Back