FS: GOOD SIZE ARLO KIT - 4K Cameras - Doorbells - Base Station - Accessories - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClockerXP

Gawd
Since I have some Blink camera's at my Dad's house, I decided to standardize around that platform and replace my Arlo stuff at my home.

I'm selling this all together.

$225 Shipped WYSIWYG.
$200 for local peeps (zip=48314) who don't make me ship.

I don't have the manuals but you can download them.

Newer Stuff - I just removed this stuff so I know it is in good working order (mounts are a little rusty)
  • 3x Arlo Ultra 4K cameras with silicone cover - one has the 30ft cord below on it. I sealed the connection up with silicone sealer. I can remove it if you want but it is currently sealed.
  • 1x Arlo Pro2 camera with silicone cover
  • 2x Arlo Video Doorbells (Model AVD1001), I only have the angle mount . These are powered by your 16-24v existing old doorbell wiring and should work with your existing chime and/or an add-on wireless chime.
  • 1x Arlo wireless chime
  • 1x VMB5000 Base Station
  • 1x ~30ft Cord with AC adapter for one of the Ultra cameras - good for high traffic areas
  • Charging Cord
  • Misc outdoor mounts

Older Stuff - Have not used in awhile - consider these parts untested - as-is - these parts might not work - or they might work great. They have been sitting in a box for quite some time.
  • 4x Arlo Pro Cameras
  • 5x Arlo Batteries
  • 3x silicone cases
  • 1x Arlo Charger
  • Misc mounts

READ THIS:
Here's some good info on the older cameras and the Arlo EOL policy.
https://downloads.arlo.com/images/PDFs/EOL_Policy/Arlo_End-of-Life-Policy-2022.pdf

I also got this email from Arlo on Feb 17:
On January 1, 2023, Arlo communicated our updated End of Life Policy addressing how Arlo would support legacy devices as they age. Some customers voiced concern over how they could continue to utilize the remaining life of their legacy product. More specifically, many customers reached out to us to tell us they enjoy the 7 days of rolling cloud video recording provided with legacy devices and don’t want that service to end.

We heard those concerns and as part of our continued commitment to support our Arlo community, we are pleased to share that owners of Arlo EOL products will continue to have access to 7 days of cloud storage. When your EOL device enters the EOL stage on July 1, 2023, your EOL device will keep 7 days of cloud storage at no cost to you. Arlo will also continue to provide critical security updates to your EOL product for up to 1 year after the EOL Effective Date. For a reminder of what it means when a device is EOL, please visit our Support Page.

Thanks to Ikasu for suggesting that I mention the EOL information. I'm not really up on it as I have not used the older cameras for quite some time so you should do your due dilligence if you plan on using them.

Attachments

• arlo1.jpg
    arlo1.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 0
  • arlo2.jpg
    arlo2.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 0
  • arlo3.jpg
    arlo3.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
We're local DPOSCORP , I can meet you at the SH PD again if you decide to buy. I bought an RX590 from you a while back. :)

Last edited:
Here's some good info on the older cameras and the Arlo EOL policy. https://downloads.arlo.com/images/PDFs/EOL_Policy/Arlo_End-of-Life-Policy-2022.pdf

I also got this email from Arlo on Feb 17:
On January 1, 2023, Arlo communicated our updated End of Life Policy addressing how Arlo would support legacy devices as they age. Some customers voiced concern over how they could continue to utilize the remaining life of their legacy product. More specifically, many customers reached out to us to tell us they enjoy the 7 days of rolling cloud video recording provided with legacy devices and don’t want that service to end.

We heard those concerns and as part of our continued commitment to support our Arlo community, we are pleased to share that owners of Arlo EOL products will continue to have access to 7 days of cloud storage. When your EOL device enters the EOL stage on July 1, 2023, your EOL device will keep 7 days of cloud storage at no cost to you. Arlo will also continue to provide critical security updates to your EOL product for up to 1 year after the EOL Effective Date. For a reminder of what it means when a device is EOL, please visit our Support Page.

Thanks to Ikasu for suggesting that I mention the EOL information. I'm not really up on it as I have not used the older cameras for quite some time so you should do your due dilligence if you plan on using them.

Reactions: Ikasu
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back