FS: Gigabyte Z370 and I3 8100 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful......

(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated bumping by another member within the 6 hour minimum will not be tolerated. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be allowed. Any abuse of the bumping rules is to be determined at the discretion of the moderators and administrators over and beyond the stated rules on a case by case basis.

(Meant to quote this one)

Last edited:
What? It's not sold, what are you talking about?

Just because someone sends me a PM doesn't mean it's sold dude.

What? It's not sold, what are you talking about?

Just because someone sends me a PM doesn't mean it's sold dude.

What hes saying is you can't keep replying in your own thread. You're only allowed to post in this thread yourself once every 6 hours.

He edited his post, he first linked to the sticky about bumping your thread just to say the item is sold.

My posting did not have the purpose of bumping my thread (nor does this one, it's a reply). I posted that I replied only 8 minutes after he posted that he PM'd me, I was probably still the top post if not close to it when I replied.

With all that said, this item is pending payment right now.

A reply is a bump(doesn't matter what you consider its purpose). You don't need to tell the person you just pm'd that you pm'd them.

I corrected my mistake, and i was just trying to help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back