FS - Gigabyte Aorus X5 v6-PC3K3D 15.6 Notebook 6th Gen Intel i7-6820HK NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070

jhhack

Limp Gawd
------------------SOLD----------------------------

Updated - $800 dollars plus I split the actual shipping with you - Ready to ship.

$1000 shipped to verified paypal address, lower 48.

I'm clearing out some extra hardware I no longer use. This machine has mostly just sat on my desktop, as its a little larger than I liked to take with me on the road.

• Display: 15.6" 3K WQHD+ 2880x1620 IPS Anti-Glare display LCD support NVIDIA G-SYNC™
  • Processor: 6th Gen Intel Quad Core Overclocked i7 6820HK (2.7-3.6GHz) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB
  • RAM: 16GB (=8GB*2) DDR4 2400MHz Memory | Storage: 256GB M.2 NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HDD | OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
  • Keybaord: AORUS RGB Fusion Keyboard: Per-Key RGB Backlight with Exclusive scissor-base designed Macro key | Killer DoubleShot Pro | USB 3.1 Type-C | HDMI 2.0 | Exclusive Software: XSplit Gamecaster, Fan Control, AORUS Audio
  • Dimension: 15.35 x 10.71 x 0.9 inch | Weight: 5.51 lbs. | Warranty: 2 years global warranty

It has an extra 960 evo ssd in it as the laptop came with 2 m2 slots, one empty.

Very good condition, the top lid has a like fin thats raised where the anodizing has worn off. Purchased for 2400 sept 2016 from newegg, have invoice / order to prove original owner.

The only think I dont like about this laptop is the hinge, to me its too flimsy, but comparable to other gaming laptops with just two attachment points.

Can provide additional pictures etc as requested. Will be reset before shipping to fresh win 10.

link to current amazon listing for this model = https://www.amazon.com/X5-v6-PC3K3D...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1QFKXZCGZM3M0FHJGZD3

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump - a few people interested but no takers just yet. Will ship next business day prior to payment.

TTT - lots of interest, but no takers. I can send pics and more info or whatever someone needs. I'm also will to take 900 plus you split the actual shipping with me.

Thanks and happy 4th to all.

All the stats are listed on the link to the amazon version and if you google the model you’ll find a number of major reviews. No thunderbolt, just usb 3.1 type c.

This is still for sale. I got sucked into a huge project end of summer - and moving... I'm open to a make a deal since this has just been sitting on a shelve collecting dust

This never sold, and I've been on travel and work hell for the last 7 weeks. Back home for the holidays and ready to ship this and get some holiday Bill money.

I'll let this go for $800 plus your actual shipping cost. Would ship out on Friday. PM me for more details or pictures etc.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back