FS: Gigabyte 7800GT w/ Zalman VF700 cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaf85

2[H]4U
Like the title says:

Gigabyte 7800GT w/ Zalman VF700 cooling (from Gigabyte) PCI-E - $36 shipped

(comes with PowerDVD 6, SpellForce, Component Breakout box, manual, DVI-VGA adapter)

This card has never been overclocked for more than a day. The most it got up to on my machine was 470/1100

At stock cooling the card will run at 5 volts for silent operation.

Upgraded to a ATI 5850 so no need for this anymore.

Pictures:

Newegg link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125214

Shipping:

USPS First Class (with delivery confirmation) or UPS

People in Canada you must contact me regarding shipping charges. I will work with you on fair shipping costs and it will be First Class.

Payment:

Paypal. Paypal ID will be supplied upon PMs with serious inquires.

I will take check or money order, but will not ship until I receive payment for these transactions.

eBay is under: roaf85 100 percent feedback as seller and buyer.
Heatware under roaf85

Last edited:
Not allowed here.

I do not understand? I have sold many things with those conditions. If anything my eBay and Heat should project I am a trusted seller.

Am I suppose to to take a credit transaction, pay fees and then wait for some a-hole to do a reversal?

I do not understand? I have sold many things with those conditions. If anything my eBay and Heat should project I am a trusted seller.

Am I suppose to to take a credit transaction, pay fees and then wait for some a-hole to do a reversal?

In your thread you are not allowed to ask for gifted payments. However, if you deal with it in PM that is OK. Just looking out for you before the evil mods find it :p.

In your thread you are not allowed to ask for gifted payments. However, if you deal with it in PM that is OK. Just looking out for you before the evil mods find it :p.

Edited although I did not see this in the FS/FT rules, just that I could not charge extra for Paypal fees.

bump. Have a pending sale, but want to get this sold. Will go on eBay next week. It is a really nice card. I will refund if DOA is to occur from shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back