FS: Gigabye C246-WU4 + Xeon 2176G ES + 12GB RAM, XFX Radeon 5700, XSPC 360mm Radiators

Captindecisive

Limp Gawd
Gigabyte C246-WU4 motherboard with Xeon 2176G ES and 12GB DDR4 2400 (3x4GB)

The Xeon, though being an ES, identifies the chip in BIOS and CPUID as a 2176G, not the usual 0000 that ES' tend to show. Has been working as a Plex server and secondary gaming system with no issues/crashes/etc. Will hit 4.7GHz single thread and 4.3GHz all core AVX or not. Essentially an 8700k in clock speeds and in performance.

$330 shipped

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XFX AMD Radeon RX 5700 - Reference style with blower; currently has a 5700XT blower on it with IC Diamond paste and Gelid 12w/mk pads, will include the original as well. Very light use, mostly run on the desktop and at stock clocks with a 935mv undervolt.

$275 shipped

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XSPC EX360 radiator - Has a few light scratches on the lower end tank (cosmetic only), otherwise works perfectly.

$45 shipped

XSPC TX360 thin radiator - Has a few bent fins, nothing that affects performance.

$45 shipped

All prices are OBO and include shipping + insurance to the Continental US.

Heat is under Captindecisive

Last edited:

eclypse

2[H]4U
5ghz on any 8700k is highly likeable w/ all cores. Mine did 5 2ghz on water delided.

Glad with your sale!

Captindecisive

Limp Gawd
Indeed; I know this one boots up and was able to run everything at 5GHz, but I never ran it for more than a few hours at 5GHz nor did I do any CPU stress testing, so I just want to be up front that I can't vouch for the stability.

Morning bumps.

SamirD

2[H]4U
Don't toss the i5's--I'll send you a prepaid UPS label for them to avoid them hitting the trash. :dead: